15- Her name is Jess

Richelle, Noah, Miss Kate, and Jess were always in Studio 1. After Nochelle's duet, Jess was introducing herself:

Jess: Hi! I'm the camera woman! I will follow the World Troupe before and during the tour! With my camera, I'll post videos and do Facebook and Instagram lives to your fans! You're gonna invite the fans in the tour with interviews, cast cams and b...

Jess: Hi! I'm the camera woman! I will follow the World Troupe before and during the tour! With my camera, I'll post videos and do Facebook and Instagram lives to your fans! You're gonna invite the fans in the tour with interviews, cast cams and behind the scenes! But attention, I'm not here to do another bad reality show, I'm not here to make polemic, I'm here to film the true! I'll always as Miss Kate's permission before posting any video! Or I will ask your permission!

Noah: Ok! Welcome Jess!

Jess: Thanks Noah! When you'll see the red light on is that I'm filming!

Richelle: Ok!

Jess: Now that I met you I have to thank you! I was filming your Regional's duet "Bicicletta" and thanks to the report that I made I passed my Cinema School Final Exam! Thank you so much!

Richelle: Aww! This is so cute! Thanks to you! I'm so moved! Our dance was incorporated in a school project!

Noah: You made this moment even more magical! Thanks Jess! I need to watch this report!

Miss Kate: Yes, Jess is a big fan! That's why I choose her! ... and also because she's a talented camera woman, obviously!

Jess: I have filmed your duet when I entered, so I was wondering if you allow me to post it on my first tour's video! It was so emotional, is it what you have prepared for the tour?

Richelle: No! Not at all! It was a pure freestyle!

Jess: Really? Wow! You should have a very strong connection to do freestyles like that! You were living the lyrics! You should be very good performers and actors!

Richelle and Noah looked at each other, thinking that they weren't acting but LISTENING to their feelings!💗💗

Jess: So can I post your duet?

Richelle and Noah: Yes!

Jess: Thanks! I will add "That was just a freestyle! So, be prepared to what Noah and Richelle will do for the tour!"

That was Part 15: Her name is Jess! 😉 See you soon!