17- Other's points of view!

Those last parts were so intense! Bryles (or Nochelle) is real! At the latest part, Noah said "We form a great duet" and winked at Richelle! My gosh! This part will be more focused on the tour! But don't worry fan girls, it will also have Bryles! So let's begin, all the World Troupe is in Studio A listening to Miss Kate:

Miss Kate: You had months to prepare your dances, so this week, some Absolute Dance judges will come to the studio to watch and correct your dances. It's very important because lot of them had traveled all around the world on tours those last years, so they know exactly what each country likes!

Henry: Wow!

Miss Kate: You are impressed?! Everyone should be! So today, the judges will evaluate the duets: Noah, Richelle, James and Riley! The others you can go home or practice your solos for tomorrow! Oh, I forgot: James and Giselle, as head choreographers of the tour, you will have the honor to stay with the judges during all the rehearsals: solos, duets, groups... ALL!

James: Yes! It's an honor...

Miss Kate: Oh James calm your enthusiasm! Noah and Richelle, you're first, James and Riley, your rehearsal will start one hour after them, we will alternate each hour! The ones, who haven't rehearsals you can leave, see you tomorrow!

The Absolute Dance judges arrived and evaluated Nochelle's duet. Every step was ok and the added a new flip, very difficult. But Richelle and Noah did it perfectly.

At the same moment, Michelle, West, Amy, Henry, Eldon and Riley were at Neutral Grounds talking around some juices.

Henry: Amy, what are you doing on your phone? We are all talking and you, you're just mute, on your phone.

Amy: Sorry, I've just discovered something.

Eldon: What is it?

Amy: An Instagram account named "Nochelle". This person is posting a lot of photos of our friends. Do we have to worry about that? About their privacy?

Riley: I don't know. When my relationship with James started and after our Nationals and Internationals duets everyone was talking about "Jiley" but as our relation go along, people calmed down and now everything is normal.

West: Wait, Richelle and Noah are together?

Henry: No! Noah would tell me!

Amy: Even if...

Henry: Nothing! Stop fangirling!

Michelle: They spent a lot of time together!

Riley: And alone! Only Richelle and Noah!

Amy: They do duets every year and they have a "good chemistry", a "good connection"!

Riley: They should be together!

Henry: Stop! Stop! I cannot hear this anymore! I cannot betray him... oh no!

West: Henry, did you say that you cannot betray Noah?

Awkward silence.

Michelle: That means that Noah likes Richelle!!

Amy: My gosh!

Riley: Henry is it true!!?? Henry!

Henry: All right, all right! Noah likes her! But it's a secret! Don't tell to Richelle and above all, don't tell to Noah! Otherwise, it will be my end! Have you looked his arms?!

Amy: Of course!

Michelle: Amy! He's Richelle's!

Henry: Oh no! Now you're even more fangirling! I should stay home this morning!

West: Amy, and now what are you doing on your phone? We were in an important revelation!

Amy: Me? Oh, I was just following @Nochelle on Instagram!

A few minutes after, Michelle asked if Richelle liked Noah. Everyone was doubtful.

Riley: Honestly, I think that she could like him!

Amy: And I will do whatever it takes to make Nochelle real!

Riley: Me too!