21- Jealousy?

Richelle's POV: I am so excited! Noah is going to come in 5 minutes! I'd like to wait for him in the path but it will be weird, so I'm standing just behind the door! This is NOT weird!

Noah's POV: I am so excited! I'm just a few streets of Richelle's house and it reminds me of so many memories! Oh my gosh! I'm just in front of her house! I'm going to send her a message! ...wait! She opened the door! Wow, we are synchronized! She's gorgeous! I love watching her walking to me!

Richelle's POV: Noah is so gentleman! When I arrived next to the car, he opened the door! And he kissed me on the cheek! I gave him back his soft kiss!

Then, we set off the Opera, it was 30 minutes alone with Noah. We talked a little bit. After that, Noah's phone, which was connected to the car's screen vibrate, it was a Snapchat notification. He clicked on it.

Me: Noah! You should be more focused on driving than texting if you don't wanna kill us!

Noah: Calm down Ri! I'm not texting! It's a Snapchat notification!

Me: It's the same! I'd like to arrive alive at the Opera, please!

Noah: Ok ok! I don't want to kill you! Neither me by the way! So please Richelle, make your finger work and click on the Snapchat notification!

Me: Seriously?

Noah: With a smile!

Noah turned left and... there was a big traffic jam. We were stopped and stuck there, horrible! He was looking for another road to go to the opera while I clicked on his Snapchat: OMG! I'm shocked! I saw a photo of Noah and a girl at a party, it was written "Super moment with you last night ❤" Noah has some shining and lovely eyes! Who is the girl? Another brown-haired girl?

Me: WHAT??

Noah: What's going on Richelle? Oh f*ck!

Noah put his head on the steering wheel which causes a big horn! Then, people did the same but it was because of the traffic jam, Noah was because of the girl!

Noah: Richelle! Don't imagine anything! I only love... dancing and producing music! Not brunettes! I can explain to you!

Me: No, don't waste your time explaining obvious things, you went to a party with this girl, or you met her there.

Noah: I went to a party with Henry and we met her. She is a big fan of The Next Step and she just took a photo with me, that's it!

Me: Just a photo! Noah, I know you perfectly!

Noah: So you know I'm not lying!

Me: You had your "I fell in love-look". You got the same with your exs.

Noah: This is a big misunderstanding Richelle! I'll explain you later because I'm driving but look me in the eyes Richelle, first, you are not my mother so I don't need to explain you or justify all my actions, I'm single, I don't like that girl, I don't even know her name and last but not least, I know exactly what I feel, for everyone. So now, let me drive in peace!

Me: All right!

I felt I'm totally wrong! How can I be... jealous?! Now he's mad at me! I'm regretting all! What's wrong with me?

Noah's POV: I'm awful! I shouted on Richelle's face, because of a misunderstanding! But I was angry! And right! Traffic jam+ Richelle's... jealousy? What? Is she jealous? So... that means that she has feelings for me? I'm regretting all! Now we have a really quiet journey, I hate it.

We finally arrived at the parking next to the Opera, I parked the car and before leaving it, I broke the silence

Me: Now I can explain you Richelle

Richelle: Ok

Me: You said that I had my "I fell in love-look"?

Richelle: Yeah, but I don't care about it, it's your personal life. You know what, I was annoyed because I saw another heart-broken girl, another Noah's victim. Honestly, you haven't changed!

Richelle's POV: WHAT AM I DOING?

Noah's POV: She. Broke. My. Heart. Am I so awful? I have to explain...more. Breath.

Me: Have you looked at the publication time?

Richelle: No... wait... 10'55 pm, why?

Me: Please look the time that you texted me

Richelle: 10'54 pm

Me: Is there another thing to explain? About for who was my "I fell in love-look"?

Richelle: No...

Richelle's POV: Is it a love declaration? I don't know but we are looking at each other's eyes, in silence, and we are getting closer, our faces are close, too close!

Me: We should go to the Opera

Noah: Yeah you're right! So...are you angry with me?

Me: Nah! I can't be angry with you!

And then we went to the Opera, it was amazing! We were all speechless, the opera is beautiful!

That was Part 21- Jealousy!

I decided last week to do a little update schedule (update on Wednesdays) but I hate it!😂

So... now I'm gonna post when I want! Where I want! And what I want! 😂

Hope you have enjoyed this part! Comment and Vote! See you!