22- One kiss discussion

In spite of the "jealousy moment", Richelle got on well with Noah, they spent a lot of time together! Though this chapter is called "One Kiss Discussion", there's no Bryles or Nochelle kiss! (yet!) I warned you! It's just a title of the song that they are listening to in the car

Richelle: I love this song: One kiss!

Noah: Richelle, I remember, when I was with Abbie, we talked about that, about the fact that it was my first relationship, but we haven't talked about yours!

Richelle: Oh, it's easy! I've never been in a relationship!

Noah: What? And Elliot? You were together?

Richelle: Yes and No!

Noah: What?

Richelle: Yes because he admitted his feeling for me and we spent a lot of time together, acting like a couple! But no because we didn't really care about each other it was weird, there was too much dance competition and we never kissed! No kiss! Actually, Dua Lipa's lyrics are pretty right! Hahaha!

Noah: One kiss!

Richelle: is all it takes / Fallin' in love with me / Possibilities/ I look like all you need/ That's it, your social life is more active than me!

Noah: So, you never kissed anyone!?

Richelle: No one!

Noah: I'm sure you've kissed someone or something!

Richelle: Something?

Noah: Yeah! What about your pillow? Hahahaha!

Richelle: Noah!

Noah's POV: So I guess I have to prepare a big and romantic surprise the day while I'll kiss her! Can't wait!

Author's note: I added the song One Kiss coz I love it! It's my hit of the moment! I also love the Spanish version done by Kevin y Karla ( i love all their covers😍)

I hope you have enjoyed the little part and the video!😉 See ya!

Teaser Next Part: In the next part, we are on February, 14th: St Valentine's Day! The 3 next parts will happen that day, something is gonna get closer Bryles! Update on Saturday! See you!