Rajat kidnapping ragini

I still keep loving  u ❤

            Part -1

The scene starts with rajat kidnapping ragini he is dragging her along with him without showing mercy ...nd makes her forcefully sit inside...

He starts to drive by pointing gun on her head....

Laksh nd sanskar following their car...she can saw their car through side mirror..her eyes r overflowing with tears  ....she dont know how to react...tears only speaking ...

She is saying in her mind voice...laksh plz..rescue me ...something i'm scared to lose u...

I dont wanna loss u at anycost...my hearts  saying something like this...

On the another side sanskar driving...laksh felt the same wt ragini thinked...

No raginii i cant loss u..after so much struggle we r togethered ....i dont want to loss u...my bacha... dont be scared i'm here ur laksh is here for u

No laksh i'm not scared for him...i know my laksh is there for me...but y my heart saying like this... we r going to separate...she placed her hands on her heart...

Likewise laksh too....both raglak remaind their beautiful sceens...

Within sec....some sounds makes laksh opend his eyes....

Nw their car stopped..both sanlak gets out from the car ....

Sanskar ran near to there...laksh who is walking emotionless...he saw their car ( ragini car)...stucked on the cliff...

Laksh remaind wts hpnd just before in slow motion ...

Fb

Ragini tried to opend the door...to jump out...rajat pulled her inside...she saw laksh but he closed his eyes on that time...she shouts laksh....suddenly he lost his steering balance their car fell down from the hills...bhoom...

Fb ends :

Laksh shouts raginii loudly its echoing in all direction ....a big thunder effects on his face cz her car  fell down nd its blasted in fraction of sec that sceen captured his two pair of eyes sceen going to black surrounding is not visibled to him .....

Laksh faints...sanskar hold laksh....

Two days passed :

Still laksh didnt get proper concious...everyone were waiting outside the room...

Doctor informed to them...that laksh is not ready to accept the truth that his wife  passed away...

He is fighting with his emotions...if he is not ready to accept this truth then we cant see him as a normal person

Everyone cried lot...for laksh....daadi also admitted on the same  hospital...she get cardiac attack after heared the news ...cz laksh nd daadi were the two persons loved ragini so much in the world...both loved ragini in different way...

Daadi gets concious....she cried lot for her ladoo...she felt bad for laksh condition too..she prayed to god..plz cure my laksh betta soon...cz my ladoo loved him so much...i dont want to hurt my ladoo even her soul too...if she comea to knew laksh is suffering for her she gets angry on me..plz cure him god...

Nw sceen shifted to another hospital...

Doctors giving treatment to one girl...one man is waiting outside....nurse asked to him to tell his name...

He informed my name is sahil...yes that guy was sahil...wt is her name...

He said dont know..?? So she is not ur wife ??

No ...i'm unmarried...actually i rescued her while i went trekking to xyz hills area ...

Doc came out nd informed...she is struggling to get breath... her hearts beats is very low...there is no hope to reacue her... After all we can do this only rest was in god hand

He nod hmmm... Then looked on the girl through door glass

Nw sceen shifed to one idol... placed on the hospital...

Daadi walking near to it nd praying for them with teary eyes...plz save my childrence i cant see him suffering like this do something plz prove god that u r true faith how many times i gave diya to u nd prayed for my ladoo plz save my childrence sje cried badly .....one flower fell down from the idol

Both laksh nd that girl take deep breath at the same time....

Screen freezed on....their  face....

Guyz leave ur cmnts...