laksh guilt

I still keep loving u ❤

       Part -5

Recap : laksh dreamed abt raginii.. he is moving to hospital...MM parivar shocked to see them in tears... doc informed to dhadhi raginii lost her memory..

Shekhr nd shomi shocked to hear this bitter truth that raginii forget her maa shomi nd her sister swara too ...

Already laksh was not in his sence when he comea to know raginii forget laksh totally ....

Morethan that she hates his name nd she is thinking he tried to kill her... this news stabbing him badly..

He broked down... by holding his chest.... nd shout her name loudly raginiiiiiiii

Shekhar nd shomi attention turns towards laksh...

Dhadhi caressed his head...dont wrry laksh everything will sort out soon...

He is looking them with teary eyes ...

Wt r u saying dhadhi ??

Hw is this possible ?? I cant trust this ... plz say na u r lie.. plz dhadhi...

He burst out.. shekhar consoled him....

Within sec doc came out nd informed she is sleeping peacefully... whoever wish go nd see her without making noise...

They nod.... laksh immediately gets up nd wiped his tears... nd enteree inside without caring anyone....

Dhadhi abt to hold him...but shekhar stopped her...

Maa wt r u dg ?? Y did u tried to stop him

Shekhar r u in ur sence how could i allow him to meet my ladoo... she is scared alot...

Maa i can understand that she forget everything she is scared to hear laksh name...

But maa the truth is raginii only forget everything not us...

Raginii is laksh wife thats the fact ....none can change this...

She is belongs to him only... infact laksh is only having rights on her than us...

But shekhar nw circumstances is worst na... our ladoo dont know her relationship with laksh... then how ??

Maa if raginii gained her memory back means she will never forgive u for not allowing laksh to go near her...

Haan maa ... u know very well na raginii loves laksh unconditionally... she needs him... only laksh love can able to cure her...

Their love is pure... that love is more powerfull than our love on her...

Dhadhi convinced herself.... hmmm...

On the another side :

Laksh entered inside nd saw his love sleeping peacefully in medicine effects...

He moved near to her ..... tears rolled down frm his eyes...

He cupped her face gently ...

Raginii he called her name wisperly...... while he calling her name... she felt goosebumps...

Laksh noticed it .. he cant controll his emotions...he burst out...

He merged his face on her...

Raginii y did u punishing me like this...

Raginii i cant bear it...that u forget me .. how could u do this to me...

U cant do this na .. i knew my raginii loves me alot ...ur unconditional love is changed myself...