surprice

I still keep loving you 😍

            Part - 14

Recap ( ragini starts to feel for laksh...ragini joined in academy..raglak meeting )

Four days passed :

In these days ragini feelings towards laksh increased without knew who is him ? Uttra impressed raginii well both turns to be an good friends.... Laksh who is still waiting for the day to meet raginii....

Next day

Dhadhi arranging all happily...shekhar also busy in the arrangements...but no one noticed poor raginiii...

She is sitting on her room her room wothout getting ready heart is heavy...

she dont knew what was she feeling exactly... She wont hurts her family same time she wont betray her feelings... Somewhere her heart is craved to meet laksh once.... May it was an mere attraction she composed herself nd getting ready beautifully  to show herself towards groom family... She is heavenly beautifull in that attire but her face seems to dull... Her charming smile is missing in her lips...

On the another side maheswaries getting ready to go baadi

On the another side maheswaries getting ready to go baadi ...everyone is excited to meet raginii after a long time...

Ap , dp , adarsh nd pari only going to meet raginii... Laksh said he will come nd join later sometimes...

In baadi :

Dhadhi said loudly groom family came shekhar come soon...lets welcome them... Raginii heared this unknown fear passed over her body...

They welcomed them nd chittchatting each other... Ap wisperly said to dhadhi i cant wait more plz call my bahu quickly...she smiled nd moves towards raginii room...

Ladoo come with me..dhadhi smiled...she gave fake smile returned... She takes her to hall..she took blessings from all.. Ap made her sit beside her then placed black dots behind her ears...no evils eyes dare to fell on my bahu....she mentioned happily...raginii looked her with lil smile....