most awaited moment 😘

I still keep loving u 😍

Dedicating to loveraglak

         Part - 25

Recap ( sahil taking ragini to hospital...kavya nd karthick planning to kill laksh...ragini presence didnt affect laksh...ragini faint )

Sceen begins in karthick standing outside laksh room checking whether anyone coming to that side ....here kavya smirked laksh who laying on bed unconcious breathing through oxygen mask...

Kavya remaind how laksh escaped from her plans , nd the way ragini rescued him from her nd send to jail... How much u done to me laksh just cz of u i was in prison... My revenge is still fresh i will give an punishment to u with my own hands she laughed evily... Lets see who gonna rescue u she smirked nd takes out highly poison injection.    .....

She said do u know wt laksh ? Wt will be the reaction after i inject in ur body

Ur all blood cells starts to burst nd mingled with vein...soon ur body filled with poison u starts to spit out blood... I am gonna enjoy that sceen she said hatefully bye bye laksh ....she abt to inject on his body someone hold her hand ...

Kavya looked the person nd shocked to see ragini standing there in rage.... Ragini doesnt know that was kavya

she got concious when kavya laughed ragini heared all ...ragini tighten her grips on kavya hand she moaned in pain.... Ragini pushed her hand injection fell down...

Kavya anger raised she pushed ragini she fell on laksh chest...here kavya abt to take that injection ragini pulled her back nd trying to remove the mask from her face ...kavya trying to defend but went in vain ragini saw her face...kavya ragini muttered shockingly...

Kavya trying to come out from her grip ragini got angry she slapped on her face... How dare u to plauly in our life she slapped again...kavya is not stronger one infront of ragini love on laksh....

But someone held ragini ...he closed ragini mouth from behind ragini beating his hand...kavya took breath in relieve thank god u came on correct time karthick ...didi u plz carryone i will handle her...

Ragini shaking her head to get release from his grip... Kavya said in angry 😡 u slapped me hena i will show u a hell... U just see how i gonna kill ur husband infront of ur eyes

Ragini eyes filled with tears she shaking her head as no....

Ragini trying to get out from karthick grip but he is very strong...

Kavya smirked ragini nd abt to take injection but for her surprice its broked...kavya stamped her foot in angry 😡😡 what the hell

Ragini thanked god ...

God dont gonna listen ur prayer ragini i have another way by saying she took surgical knife from side table ...i am gonna stab him it will give more pain to him than that injection she said laughing...

Ragini eyes widen after saw that knife ...she raised her hand in air nd abt to stab him ragini was shocked ..but kavya stopped in middle nd laughed scared hena its just a trial .. .. I am expecting more from u ragini kavya said smirking...

But here ragini eyes widen her breath stopped for an sec some memories rushed in her mind...that sceen got cleared kavya stabbing raginii while saving swara ....laksh was there with wounds. . ...police shooting laksh... Raglak remarriage....their consumation sceen finally how rajat kidnapped her nd their car fell down to cliff.... Raglak shouts their name each other loudly... 

Ragini got her memory back when kavya shows the trial ragini eyes filled with tears seeing her life in such state... Laksh she mumbled with so much love ... Laksh felt an goosebumps in his body  ...ragini crying bitterly seeing her love gonna suffer infront of her eyes how could she see laksh pain ...

Kavya raised her hand ....ragini bites karthick hand nd shouts as much as possible lakshhhhhhhhhhhhhh............

Knife gonna enter into his body ragini closed her eyes helplessly someone stopped kavya hand ...karthick nd kavya eyes were opend widely in shock .....

Laksh kavya muttered his name in shock...yeah our laksh is back...

He looking kavya in rage his grip on her hand were very tight her bone broked into peices in his grip kavya moaned in pain ... Laksh pushed her down she fell down with thud

Karthick got angry he pushed ragini aside nd rushed to kavya while calling dii...

Ragini abt to hit side table laksh hold her by waist ....now only ragini realizing his touch ...she doesnt know wt happend in a fraction of sec .... Karthick came to laksh in force he made ragini stand properly nd starts to fight with karthick ragini looking laksh with tearfull eyes she is happy to see him normal but she couldnt see him fighting with laksh till ...

Kavya glaring them but she couldnt get up in pain ...

Laksh showing hell to karthick he was floating in pool of blood now ......laksh glared kavya he slapped her twicely... He abt to stab kavya in angry ragini shouts laksh...

Laksh gaze turns towards raginii she nods noo  both shared an emotional eyelock he drops down the knife ...

Ragini rushed to laksh nd threw herself on laksh ...its an bonecrushing hug laksh too respond her back...both were hugging each other there is no tomorrow... They felt each other in their embrace  ragini crying badly in his shoulder thinking abt her deeds ..... How much laksh suffered for her ragini even slapped him for kavya...she hide her face in his shoulder nd hugged him tightly laksh patted her back nd kissed on her shoulder bacha i  am sry he starts the convo ragini broked the hug nd sealed his lips with her ...laksh eyes widen first but then turns to an passionate liplocks ...  They forget the world in their kiss ...

Karthick opens his eyes nd saw raglak kissing each other he take surgical knife on his hand which laksh dropped down before...he smirked nd moving to stab laksh...one shooting sound nd two persons screaming sound heared .... Maheshwaries reached there nd open their mouth in shock...raginii laksh everyone shouts...

Smoke filled in that room... Majeshwaries crying loudly by muttering raglak name...

Smoke decreased lil... Everyone eyes widen ...

Lil fb

Ragini eyes brimmed with tears she slightly open her eyes her eyes widen seeing karthick coming to stab laksh ragini broked the kiss nd shouts laksh... He alerted he drags ragini to aside both fell on bed in cuddling position...

Karthick stabbed kavya who came in opposite side to shoote ragini...she dragged trigger nd release after karthick stabbed her bullet entered into his head...both fell down with thud...

Karthick died on the spot...

Ragini hide her face in laksh chest in fear laksh encricled his hand around her protectively...

Fb end

All shocked to see that sceen...maheshwaries ran near to raglak they caressed laksh he shook his head in i am fine...ragini is still shivering in fear ...laksh makes her comfort in his chest ...sanskar informed to police...

Laksh said to kavya who is fighting with her last breath ...wt did u got kavya at last ...the worst death by ur lovable brother ...he too died in ur own hand for supporting in ur crimes...this is wt karma ? U r an impulsive person ...u lost ur life by remainding childhood revenge...dont u think its an childishatter u r not an normal person...still i am pitty on u ...cz u didnt taste wt is true love yet ? U even killed ur own brother nd got exact punishment back from ur brother ...he said with teary eyes i dont even see ur death by saying laksh picked ragini in his hand nd walked out maheshwaries followed them...

Kavya eyes filled with tears sry raginii sry laksh she said looking the disappearing figure of raglak...her breath stopped ....eyes were closed ....

Screen freezed ...

Guyz leave ur cmnts...