shocking news

I still keep loving u ❤

      Part -4

Recap :  laksh worried for raginii ...raginii revealed her identity to sahil....laksh comes to know ragini is admitted in hospital by someone....

The sceen starts on MM...laksh is standing near balcony nd remaining his beautifull memories with raginii... her pretty smile often flashed on his mind...

Gentle breeze passed him..he closed his eyes to feel the fresh air.... he leave his hands on air nd keep rounding...

He felt two soft hands were encircled his waist... he opend his eyes nd pulled those hands ...her face revealed to raginii...

His happiness reached in a peak... he cupped her face raginii u here... bacha hw did u came here...she puts fingers on his mouth...

He is looking her confusedly... she came close to him ...he felt strange feeling... she cupped his face used by her another hand nd kissed on her hand where was placed on his lips...

Laksh shocked by her sudden behaviour ...slowly she is removing her hand nw both raglak lips were closed eachother...his excitement reached in a peak... heart beats were not in his controll she smiled beautifully instead of kissing him nd wispered i love u laksh...

She abt to move...laksh held her hand nd pulled her close to him...her bare back dashed on his chest... she can feel his hot breath ...his hands were moved near to her waist nd grips her tightly... he placed an beautifull kiss on her ear lobs... she pushed him lil
( this sng is apt one for this...acc my pov... but srt its an tamil sng )

Laksh insert his hands in her nd starts to sing... my heart wished to walk with u like this way till my last breath

💞 un kaykal korthu
Unnodu poka en nejam
Thaan enguthey
Dinam uyir vaanguthey

Raginii smiled nd sat on chair while looking laksh he smiled back nd sit beside her nd placed his head on her shoulder nd said i wanna rest here till i close my eyes...

💞Un tholil saynthu
Kan moodi vaazha
En nenjam alaippayuthe
Ayyo thadaaruthey

Raginii looking him lovingly...he immediately cupped her cheek nd placed lots of kisses...

My heart fighting with me to  kiss on ur cheek like this everytime

💞 un kannam mele mazhai nerrai polai
Mutham poda asai
Alladuthe

Nee pesum pechu naal
Thorum kettu
Enthan jenmam theera asai
Alladuthe.....

Bhoom..... he opend his eyes nothing is infrnt of him...he looked around nd called rginii raginii... then he noticed he is in same position nd imagined raginii ...

He banged his head ...laksh cant u wait few more hours too... he blushed....

He smiled lil... she is not kissing me even in my dreamz too .... 😟😟 he made pout...

But she the one took phd in loving me unconditionally... 😕😕 but always i am the one kissing her... she cheat me in the dream too...

Sng continued

💞 o penne penne
En kanne kanne
Unmai sonnal enna
Unnai thanthal enna

O penne penne
En kanne kanne
Unmai sonnal enna
Unnai thanthal enna...

Sun rays slowly felled on his face.... he turns to happy... he watched clock time is 6 i am gonna meet my raginii yippeee ( he didnt sleeped in the whole night in his mixed emotions )