happiest Raglak

I still keep loving u 😍

         Part - 27 

Dedicating to loveraglak

Recap ( ragini was in guilt...laksh consoled her , ragini disclose the truth )

Sceen begins in mm

All were waiting for raglak ..cz they badly wanna knew how is ragini now ?

Sahil also there he is worried alot for raginii wt happend to her y did they taking this much time to come down ? Whether she is ok or not ?

God i couldnt wait here patiently , like i cant interfear in her life too she is laksh wife he is having full rights on her , i am just an friend of her ... He losted in his thoughts...

Jiiji is ragini ok ? Sujji asked ?

Dont know sujji lets wait till they come down...laksh is with her na he will make her come out of this mess

But jiiji this chora is also not well na

Haan sujji u r right but cant u see how he got up energetically when ragini reached near him...thats an power of their unconditional love for each other....hope everything will sort out soon...

They heared an raglak sound everyone attention turns towards them ...

Laksh standing there smilingly ...they couldnt see ragini cz she is standing behind him...

Laksh how is raginii everyone asked
Laksh smiled nd made her stand beside him...their eyes sparkled to see ragini in old avathar woring sarie mangalsutra on her neck nd sindhoor on her maang

Sahil admired her beauty then banged his head for thinking bad...she is my friend thats it he repeated this word in his mind often...

Ap puts an black dots behind her ears...i wish no evils eyes dare to fell on my raginii...looking like an angel ...

Ragini smiled...haan jiiji if this chori got her memory back everything will sort out...

Raglak looked each other nd smiled genuinely....

Haan laksh how did u made her understand all ? That she is ur wife

Ragini hold sujji hand...chachi take breath first... Hey chori u r calling me as chachi...i am so happy to hear it

Ap asked tell me whom am i to u? she caressed ragini face 

Ragini eyes brimmed with tears maa...she hugged her immediately u r my maa ...ap too having happy tears ...

U r my maa ragini said ...he is my pappa...he is my chacha like ragini introducing everyone

All r happy to hear this...

Laksh how did u made her understand this all everyone raised the question

Y should he remaind me this all when me myself remember all

Matlab

I got her memory she said happily.......

All turns to very happy , they doesnt know how to react ...bound of happiness made them statue...

Laksh side hugged ragini nd said yes maa she got her memory she can remember all past incidents now...

Really ...

They nodes...all hugged ragini one by one in happy...

Sahil eyes turns to teary...so finally she got her memory , she found her happiness , she is back to her love ,soulmate her laksh her husband ...

He smiled...y should she remember me now ? My job is over here i wish to see her in happy finally its done.......he glanced raglak one last time nd abt to go ...

Laksh hold his hand ...wr r u going my brother ?

Sahil turns back...brother ?

Haan sahil u r ... Better to say equal to god

Sahil confused

Haan sahil its damn true...u r my god cz of u i got my raginii...if u fail to rescue her from that accident may i would die there...

If u never support her when she is alone may i lost my ragini forever

If u never made her understand she is not with me now .. ...

Thank u so much sahil u really dont know how much favour u done to me ... I really dont know how to thank u ...u done alot to me i cant forget u in my life time... Cz u returned my precious life to me without expecting anything back....

Both sahil nd laksh hugged each other...

Ragini came there nd forward her hand...sahil confused

Will u be my friend ?

Sahil smiled yes he grinned nd shook his head... Ragini forward an beautifull smile to him...

Come lets celebrate laksh said nd dragged sahil nd ragini inside...

Screen freezed

Precap :  problem yet to solve 😱...

Guyz leave ur cmnts...