backfired plan

I still keep loving u 😍

        Part - 19

Recap ( kavya got bail...laksh waited for ragini.. Raglak eyelock...kavya planned against raglak )

Raglak r going on car while sharing beautifull moments ,they forgot the world in each other presence in this they aware of one car following them

When sceen focused on that car ...kavya is sitting on driver seat nd smirking

Lets starts the fun karthik she asked to him in teasing way...

He too smirked back ur wish dii...

Kavya raised the accecelator ....its reached near their car.. There is an inch difference to hit it

Laksh gaze fell on rear mirror his eyes opend widely in shock he tooks an sudden turn his car losted the balance which was unexpected by kavya she too trying alot to balance the car...

Both raglak nd kavya car losting it controll...laksh pushed ragini seat back to prevent hitting her head then he puts an sudden break...its stucked on the mud...

But here kavya car hits on the post..smoke starts to release from it...

Laksh removed his seat belt nd checked ragini to knew whether she is fine or not ??

Ragini bacha u r alright na...haan lucky i am she replied while take heavy breath...but her fear is clearly visibled on her face...she got her some blurred vision of her past like rajat kidnapping her she is shouting laksh name its aching her head ...

she got her some blurred vision of her past like rajat kidnapping her she is shouting laksh name its aching her head

Laksh pulls her to an bonecrushing hug to get her out of fear ,she forgot those fear in his solace...he gently patting her back bacha dont be scared i am here na....i will be with u always

She tighten her grips on him

She tighten her grips on him ...he broked the hug nd cupped her face ragini u r ok na...

Hmm i am ok lucky... He kissed on her forehead... Laksh gaze fell on kavya car... Whose that car he got out from the car nd opend the door for ragini when  he confirmed ragini is perfectly alright he rushed near to that car to check something happend to them but in shock none is inside the car...