part -33

I still keep loving u 😍

            Part - 33

Recap ( ragini fear...raglak romance....mystery )

Scene begins in someone stoling file from adarsh cabin , his face is fully filled with sweats tension clearly visibled in his face...that person peeped out from office nd handover the file to an person who is wearing hoodie so face is not visible ... Plz atleast leave my kid now he plead to that person he showed some video to him he felt relieved... That person warned him dont u dare to inform this to anybody then i will kill ur child ...no i wont please leave me nd my family .....that hoodie person handover that file to rival company of maheshwaries nd smirked ...then received huge amount from them that person smelled the money like inhaling delicated flower smell.

Now scene shifted to raglak staying place raglak sleeping peacefully by cuddling each other ....... Soon their sleep got disturbed by an calling bell ragini snuggled more into his chest but she is awake laksh kissed on her forehead nd freed himself from ragini nd moved to open the door...

Sir good morning  i am ur guide can u plz tell me the accurate time when i wanna pick u...laksh greeted him back nd said plz wait few minutes we will be there ...ok sir thank u .....laksh closed the room

Bacha get up nd take a shower soom we wanna roam around this city... Ragini said no i wont

Then ?

Just wanna near u she said in husky voice to tease laksh cz she very well know abt his weakness...laksh turns his face nd smiled lil ragini i know u r teasing me for ur kind information if u teased me more then u r awaking beast inside me....ragini gulped ...no no i am sry she got up nd abt to run in to washroom he hold her wrist pulls her towards him she landed on his chest both shared an beautiful eyelock 😍...

Dont u need the punishment he winked before ragini could react he smashed his lips with her made her eyes widen...she clutched his shirt tightly losing in his passionate kiss laksh carried her in his arms without breaking the kiss taken her inside the washroom 🙈

After few minutes raglak came down hand in hand.... Another side swasan also enjoying in their place someone following there without their knowledge ... That person stamped their foot when comes to know swasan raglak went different place..... That person smirked whatever i will finish one by one ...he informed something (muted )to the informer who following swasan ...

Here raglak site seeing beautiful lake its an chill climate there sky were cloudy though every people enjoying the view with their loved one

Here raglak site seeing beautiful lake its an chill climate there sky were cloudy though every people enjoying the view with their loved one ...

Laksh is not leaving ragini hands for an sec ragini too loved it she rested her head on his shoulder nd keeps walking....

Soon rainbow formed there giving an amazing view ragini said wow in excitement

Soon rainbow formed there giving an amazing view ragini said wow in excitement... Laksh look at that its so beautiful i just loved it... Yeah ragini beautiful but less than u ... Ragini blushed in his comment laksh u r flirting with me she said smiling... Really ragini then tell me who have that rights to flirt u than me ... Ragini hide her face in his chest no one only my hubby have that  rights.....laksh pulls her even more to him without giving heed to anyone laksh we r in public she hits him... She abt to move laksh hold her sarie edge ragini stopped in her way....

Soon rain starts to pour ....laksh left her sarie edge nd hold her wrist come ragini lets go its raining...but she didnt moved yet from that place....ragini cant u hear its raining

Haan laksh i know its raining so wt its nature gift y should we hide from this ....laksh cupped her face bacha u will catch cold come with me...

She shook her head in no....laksh we r in our honeymoon  so u must fulfill my wishes... Haan ragini i will

Then stay with me in rain i wanna fully drench in this rain nd wanna hold ur hand walk around this place ....it gonna be too romantic laksh will u... He smiled as ur wish raginii

She hugged him in excitement...both walked on the rain hand in hand...ragini widen her arms nd starts to twirl around there laksh admiring ragini how happy she is ? He craved to see her in happy nd waited for this moment spending time with ragini alone ....her happiness giving blissed feelings to him cz its showing how much he is being a good husband to her....

Soon ragini pulls laksh both danced in the rain laksh carried ragini in his arms nd takes her to an small building its good to stand under it without drenching more...

Raglak standing under it ragini pout y did u take me here i wanna enjoy more laksh...yes we r here for that only by saying he looks ragini intensily ragini could feel his gaze her eyes travelled to the place wr laksh gaze fixed....his eyes were stucked on her waist which is clearly visibled to him through her wet dress ragini blushed hardly he pulls her by grabbing her waist both their chest merged each other ragini bends her head down laksh pressed her waist lil she gasped nd faced him...he muttered i love u ragini planting an forehead kiss to her 😘 ragini smiled nd covered his face in her sarie edge nd hugged him tightly....

Now sceen shifted to mm .....ap nd sujji is shown ap consoling sujji she is crying badly....mens returned back nd saw sujji crying wt happend they enquired them ...ap said while me nd sujji returning to mm from temple two boys came in bike nd snatched her necklace from her neck in that sudden pull her neck cutted lil..... They worried for her ...did u gave compliant dp asked they shook no.... Soon dp informed abt this to cop...

Again scene shifted to raglak they returned to their hotel room...as expected ragini caught cold laksh cursed himself for let her go in her wish...ragini showing her teeth to him he rolled his eyes...u r na ragini he facepalmed himself... After few minutes ragini starts to shiver in fever laksh worried for her alot he called doc through manager... He checked nd gave injection to her...he informed to laksh make her warm climate is very chill outside due to heavy rain...he shook his head... Ragini winked come my hubby make me warm laksh looked her disbelief ...

Ragini pout laksh i really need u dont u fulfill my wish he takes her to his embrace bacha dont be stupid just cz of ur madness u got fever see whom suffering now ...perhaps u got fever but i am feeling ur pain... Ragini hugged him tightly laksh when u r near me nothing can able to touch me... Soon both dozed off in each other embrace 🙈🙈 but here they done to cure ragini 😅 ...

Screen freezed

Precap : accident 😱

Guyz leave ur cmnts....