Enemy face revealed

I still keep loving you 😍😘

              Part -16

Recap ( raglak were purchasing for their engagement...someone locked ragini in the trial room, ragini remembered laksh name )

Laksh hugged her tightly nd consoled her ....ragini nothing happend to you dr, someone unknowingly locked you in trial room...plz dont be scar raginii he patted her back...

Wo...wo lucky... I ...i called you...she is dragging her words in fear...her voice were breaked...

Sry ragini i was in my mbl call thats y i didnt heared your voice... I am sry raginii...

Ragini clutched his shirt tightly nd said laksh... Laksh...that laksh....

After hearing laksh name... His face turns to tensed ... He composed himself still his hands were patting her back...

Haan ragini tell...

She hugged him lucky... I was scared ...that laksh will kill me by saying this she faints ...

Wt he shouted in shock...he picks her in his arms nd rushed to hospital...

Now sceen shifted to jail

One person moving inside to the jail with permission of court...

That person were  waiting to see the person within sec her face revealed to be kavya , karthik who came to see her in jail... Guide were left kavya for allowing her to speak with him...

Kavya looked karthik ...whats going on in laksh life karthick she asked to him in evil smirk...

Dont worry dhii his life is hell now

Wt r u saying karthick

Yes dhii , do you know whats happening in laksh life , he narrates the whole story till rajat nd ragini fell down to the cliff...

Kavya face turns to happy... Is ragini died or not tell me quickly ...

Noo dhii she is alive...

Kavya hits her hands on wall in angry 😡😡 how did she eacaped from that big accident

May that laksh is happy now...

Noo dhii he is not ?

Do you know ragini current state ?

She lost her memory 

Means ?

Means she forget laksh .... She is living in baadi... Just imagine how laksh feeling now...

Superb... He dont deserved anyone love in his life

But dhii laksh acting infront her ( he narrates how MM family brings alliance to him nd they gonna encage each other )

Is ragini accept it ?

Yup dhii she is ...

Do something karthick , dont allow her to marry him again ...

He said how he locked ragini inside the trial room...

Kavya smirked... You done a good job... She must be punished more for crossing in my way...

How dare she to rescue laksh from me on that day... Still i couldnt forget that incident...

She is the reason behind my prison life... I wont leave her, i will ruin his happiness...

Sure dhii , one good news for you , you are gonna be release soon for your good behaviour inside the prison...

You dont knew karthick how much i am controlling my anger inside...no one know its an silence before the storm...