Accident😱

I still keep loving u 😍

        Part -34

Dedicating to loveraglak

Recap (raglak romance overloaded)

Scene begins in mm still no information about the person who tried to harm sujji ... Dp gave pressure to police to find him soon they said ok they will find it soon...sujji said if my son is here then he wont leave him for touching his mom i am gonna inform abt this to sanskar she said in teary eyes ap stopped her sujji u r alright now then y r u trying to disturb their honeymoon dont u wanna hear the good news from them... She shook her head but jiiji...

No but yet.. Ok do wt i said ...u r not gonna disturb them only three days after that they will return soon sujji she tried to convince her she shook her head ...

They abt to move sanskar nd swara called them...sujji ran near to sanskar  nd hugged him ...swasan panicked wt happened to maa he asked worriedly... Wo nothing sanakar she missed u a lot thats y crying ap composed the situation ok y r u both here i mean y did u guyz returned quickly u can enjoy there na ... Swasan looked each other pathetically he held her hand tightly nd assured dont worry i will handle her...wo badi maa there cimate changed so its not safe to stay there thats y we returned soon...... Ok ok...wt abt ragini nd laksh

Badi maa he is laksh not me...he will romance ragini in anytime never leave anychance if tsunami come he wont bother it... Sanskar said in teasing way everyone laughed in his words ... Swara faked her smile.....

I feel pity for ragini sanskar said...ap beats him idiot dont u have shame to speak like this in front of elders if laksh heared this he will finish u...yes u right but dont worry he wont return soon ...

Now sceen shifted to raglak hotel

Laksh sleeping peacefully on bed suddenly his sleep got disturbed by some water drops he opened his eyes nd saw his wife angelic face close to him...her wet hair hitting his face his gaze lowered lil she is woring his shirt ...in wetness his shirt sticked on her skin so her milky skin is visibled to him its unaware of ragini she is trying to take out her mangalsutra from beneath laksh without disturbing his sleep but laksh awaken by her closeness...

Laksh smiled lil nd encircled his hand around her waist ragini eyes widen her gaze fell on laksh....la..laksh u r awake ? She abt to move but couldnt he grabbed her tightly wt is this wifey ....morning itself u starts to create an magic with me...see i couldnt get enough of u...ragini blushed laksh u r na impossible leave me i wanna take my mangalsutra... 

Now only he is noticing it...oh so u need ur mangalsutra but not ur pathi parameshwar haan ?

Laksh wt is this joke ? She pout ...laksh rolled up now ragini is beneath him he is upon her he took mangalsutra nd make her wear it ragini smiled... U r incomplete without it my jaan laksh said while kissing her forehead 😘...

She felt his lips on her...how r u feeling now ragini ? I am too good laksh just cz of u she winked at him he smirked ...but i am not well now cure me by saying he pulls up the bedsheet on them 🙈🙈 shameless guy...

Another side dp nd adarsh returned to home from office disappointed sanskar took leave for one day he asked to adarsh wt happened adarsh said that we lost our xyzz tender just 1 cr difference dont know how does it happened ?

Sanskar confused i think laksh can able to help in it... But dp said dont disturb him let him enjoy its happened in our presence so we wanna find out it soon ... After two days laksh will be back so no need to worry he will handle everything...

Scene changed to raglak they are enjoying together that spy came to raglak place but laksh is laksh takes ragini to another place ....

Like this two days passed raglak enjoyed alot this two weaks were the best in their life raglak happiness having no bounds they turns to more inseparable their love on each other grew more nd more .......finally their honeymoon trip came to an end...raglak returned to mm happily after lots of good memories collecting together....

When they reached mm there is an complete silent ragini felt weird she grab laksh hand tightly ...wt happened bacha he asked to raginii laksh my heart beats were abnormal i feel something strange here something went wrong here this silence making me weak she starts to sweat badly...ragini bacha wt is this nothing like that he wiped her sweats nd cupped her face ragini dont worry i think no one is here thats y silence here he tried to convince her but she starts to shiver laksh taken her into an warm hug make her get out of fear she clutched him tightly laksh kissed on her forehead 😘....

Come lets go to our room he said ragini shook her head both raglak moving to their room while they heared an sobbing sound .... Ragini stopped hearing it laksh someone is crying she said even laksh heared the voice both moved to that direction its uttra room both opened the room nd shocked to see all mm family members were there but wt made them shocked is utttra laying on bed unconcious sevaral equipments were connected to her......

Ragini covered her mouth in shock laksh heart pinched to see his lil sis in such state....uttra raglak shouts everyone attention turns towards them laksh ragini they muttered...they ran near to uttra nd trying to wake her but no response ragini crying bitterly holding her hand....laksh got angry wt happened to her no one replying to him laksh hold sanskar coller tell me damn it wt happened to my sis...laksh wo two days before uttra went to see her friend when she returned to home one lorry hits her .... Laksh left his collar...did u find that *** they shook no... Wt the hell is wrong with u all someone hurts our sis but u guyz r staying here without taking action ok fine i will go nd find him...his death will be in my hand he roared he rushed out ragini scared sanskar go with him i was scared he nod adarsh nd sanskar followed him...

That strange person smirked in victory see its just an begining main action is waiting ....

Screen froze

Precap : 😱😱

Guyz leave ur cmnts