laksh take caring ragini 😘

I still keep loving u 😍

        Part - 11

Recap ( laksh rescused ragini ....he fighted with strangers for ragini... ragini felt unknown feelings for laksh )

Sceen starts in baadi

Ragini cant forget laksh ...everything made her remember laksh ..... the way he rescued her from all... she felt uncomfortable for her current feelings

She moved to take dinner with shekhar nd dhadhi  but she didnt felt hungry so she skipped dinner nd left to sleep

She cant even sleep too ...she starts to walk here nd there across the room while recollecting tdy incident.... somewhere she got intense feelings for him which cant express in words ... time is moving on but her state is seems same .... cant able to eat , sleep .... she felt her body turns to weak so she composed herself nd went to bed....

Soon she dozed off....

Nw Camera focusing on raglak room....laksh is sleeping in sitting position while leaning his back on bed ....

Oops sry he is not sleeping he is thinking something 😉😉

He pick pillow in his hand nd hugged it tightly...he is looking the ceiling while remembering raglak moments ...

Laksh pov :

I dont knew y i cant sleep ... my heart wish to meet ragini nw ...

I left her alone in baadi after that incident may she needs someone console to gets out from her confusion...

But i need ur shoulder ragini to flush out my feelings i cant wait anymore ragini plz come back to me 
I dont have enough patients ragini  i am dieying in each nd every second without u .....

Nwdays i starts to feel jealous whenever i saw our family.... all were living together we r the one living separately ragini ...

I dont knew how to curse our destiny whenever times favourable to us we failed to use it ... but when we wished to live for long times not favourable to us...

If i reached two minutes before may i can able to rescue u from falling... but i failed thats y u losted ur memory....

I wanna kill that bloody rajat in my hand for snatching my love from me... cz of u stupid nw i am suffering this much my bacha losted her memory she forget her laksh  who was her world ...

She always wished to stay near me still i dont knew y ?? She showed that much love on me ...she loved me unconditionally his lips turns to curved while mention this...

But nw u gave one circumstances to me to realize my unconditional love on her.... once she comes close to me again i will never leave her anymore in my life i will hold her tightly if possible i will take her to somewhere where no one should disturb us... 

Soon his smile disappeared while remembered ragini fell down from the hills... he shut his eyes tightly tears were rolled down from his eyes continuosly....

He hold his fist in angry 😡😡😡 rajat he roared in angry y did u done this to me ??

If u r alive i wont leave u ...ur death will be write in my hand only... 

Pov ends...

Nw camera were focusing on small hunt in the deep forest....

Some tribes were giving ayurvedh  treatment to one person whose face is fully damaged in accident ( its rajat ) .... he couldnt move anywhere from the bed cz of the heavy injury