Laksh first mission to imprees ragini

I  still keep loving u 😍

         Part -7

Recap ( laksh burst out his guiltyness ... sahil frd adviced him to marry an treditional girl... laksh planning to impress ragini .. shekhar proud abt laksh love towards raginii )

A beautiful morning :

Sun rays felled on laksh face thats interrupts his sleep .... he remaind raglak sceen hw he cuddle ragini without giving space to her to move from him.. how she pecked his forehead .... his lips turns to curve ...

Ap entered inside his room nd saw still laksh sleeping... betta wake up ... she wispered while caressing his hair... she noticed laksh is blushing in sleep...

Laksh she called him...he placed his head on her lap... maa when my dream comes to true he asked to her without opening his eyes... which dream laksh ....he slowly opend his eyes his sight fell on ragini frame...

He immediately getsup from her lap... wo maa when my  ragini will return to my life..

She smiled laksh she is still in ur life but destiny made an wall between u nd ragini thats not ur mistake nd ragini too... nw its not the time to think abt past...its time to fight against ur destiny ... 

Yes maa i will .... i will do anything  to get back my raginii..... thats my laksh..

Maa lucky ... haan lucky chalo get ready we r in mission dont forget that.. haan maa i knew i am eager to proceed this ...how could i forget this... ap caressed his face.. k ma i will be ready in few minutes... she nod nd left....

Laksh caresed her pic ragini y did u doing this to me... see ur laksh got up so early only for u... u knew na how much i am lazy.. i am doing this only for my bacha 😙😙😍

I am missing ur morning peck... missed u alot ragini by saying this he kissed on her pic...

On the another side ragini felt strange she touched her cheek... she rubbed it gently... ladoo wt r u dg ??

She turns back nd found dhadhi there haan dhadhi maa i finished prayer so i am leaving

Wr r u gng ladoo ?? Dhadhimaa i felt bore here so i wished to join in academy again...

Very Good decision betta get ready i will drop u there... thanks pappa...

Both rushed out suddenly shekhar received one call... he informed to ragini that he is having some urjent wrk so he cant drop her to academy... she smiled its k pappa i will take care..

She starts to move on...shekhar showed his thumb to laksh he smiled back...

Nw sceen shifted to sahil office .... he is checking the  leading company detail in the town... maheswari empire website  displayed ... he abt to open it someone entered inside nd informed to him , xyzz client wanna meet him he nod nd left...

Ragini is waitig for rikshaw..... she saw someone carrying heavy things in her hand nd trying hard to move on... she felt pity on her... she rushed to her ... aunty i will help u by saying this  she forward her hand .... that lady face reveald to be sujji...

How sweet u r betta ... i wish that god give all happiness to u... she smiled tq u aunty let me help u... she took one bag... nd placed in the car...

Aunty i am leaving i wanna go to clg... wait betta u helped me na... so i will drop u in ur clg.. its k aunty i will manage...

Plz dont deny it betta ... she smiled nd agreed... both gets inside the car ...

Laksh said... i knew my ragini cant see someone suffering infront of her... he followed the sujji car...