ray of light in the darkness

I still keep loving u 😍

Hii guyz this part is specially dedicating to ankhatri  my lovely friend yeaterday was her birthday sry dr i couldnt post it yesterday here is ur fav ff ... Belated happy birthday to u dr loveraglak 😍😘 god bless u

             Part - 22

Recap ( ragini comes to know lucky is laksh ...kavya plan succeed ..ragini misunderstood laksh nd complaint against laksh ...cop arrested laksh...raglak faints down at same time )

In prison laksh faints holding his chest... Everyone panicked laksh they shouts loudly... Cop rushed to there nd checked laksh no response from his side... Call the ambulance inspector shouts...

Cop take him to hospital maheshwaries followed them ...

Here ragini too faints on the road someone stopped the car nd checked raginii ...his face revealed to be sahil...

Raginii he pats her but no response so he picked her in his arms nd made her lay on his car... He drived to his home...

Kavya enjoying her drinks happily with her brother ...its an victory to us karthik its karma...

Once i send him to jail on that time this same ragini risked herself to save him from jail...even she got stabbed from my hands too ...cz of her i was caught by cop... From that day she turns to my enemy ...

Now same ragini who send him to jail for my words poor girl trusting me alot... She laughed like hell

In hospital ...doctor examined laksh everyone waiting outside tensedly tears skipping down to their cheeks they dont know wt to do then ?

One side ragini nd another side laksh both r very important to them for now laksh health condition was more important...

Here ragini opend her eyes nd found herself in different place she looked around scardely ...she abt to get up from bed ...betta dont worry u r safe in my house sahil mom said... She caressed ragini head she immediately hugged her nd cried out heartedly...

Sahil heart pinched seeing his love in tears...wt...wt hap...happend ragini he asked to her...

Ragini looked him emotionally...

Doc came out from room nd informed to inspector he is undergone depression...due to high bp he lost his controll nd faints ...its not good to his health it will dragg him to mental pressure too

Everyone shocked to listen this ap burst out in cry sujji consoling her swara crying in sanskar shoulder...all r lacking without words to console  each other when there is no words to console themself ...

Nothing to worry na doctor inspector asked...he needs 24 hours observation after that u can discharge him...

Thank u doctor... Inspector asked maheshwaries to go from there he ordered cop to give security outside the room...

Here ragini narratted whatever happend to sahil nd his mom they shocked to the core...

Sahil mom consoled her ...sahil signald his mom to give food to her cz she seems tired...

She nods nd bring food to ragini but she deny it...after so much force she ate lil...

Ragini slept in medicine effect...

Sahil thinking deeply abt wt was ragini said...sahil mom came there happily finally my son happiness reach here

He looked her confusedly wt r u saying ?

Cant u hear wt she said ? That laksh betrayed her so she send him to jail nd left her family too sahil no she dont have anyone in her life ...its an good opportunity to win her heart... Marry her sahil she said excitedly

R u out of ur sense maa ... Yes i loved ragini thats doesnt mean i will snatch her happiness for my love...i am not an selfish to use this situation

U r my mom thats y thinking about my happiness i am loving her mom so her happiness is mine...

I know very well ragini cant love me truely the way she loved laksh... I understood that clearly that was the reason i back off

Likewise i dont think laksh was that much bad his love towards ragini is not fake one or obsessed 

If ragini is his aim means he never shows mercy to u mom when u met accident he took care of u instead of meeting her...cant u understand his pure heart from this

Sahil mom bends her head down in shame...

Mom i dont know whether ragini is saying lie or truth... The only thing i know was ragini lost her memory

What ever she said happend in her past ...according to her pov her family members cheated her but i am thinking in different way y should someone played behind this all to create rift between ragini nd laksh...

She is saying abt some kavya na...let me check who was that ..i will find all truth at any hook or crook for my ragini happiness... If laksh was an betrayer then i will never hesitate to threw him out her life ...at the same time he is genuine i will made them together at any cost he said determined...

Raglak face is shown... Ragini said laksh name in sleep laksh heart beats raised in hospital...ragini keep muttering his name while clutching the bed sheet tightly ....her hands hits something its fell down with huge noise sahil rushed to there nd found how ragini muttering his name in sleep ...he patted her head nd said ragini dont woryy... My laksh
laksh was in ....she paused sahil understood she was in some nightmare he said ragini nothing to ur laksh he is safe u sleep...she calmed nd slept again...

Cant u see maa how much she loving him she chanting hia name as mantras in sleep too they r meant to be together ...connected by their hearts dont worry ragini if he borned for u then he is urs only no one cant separate him from u...

He turn off the light...

Here kavya got an information abt laksh admitted in hospital...she smirked

Screen freezed...

Guyz leave ur cmnts...