laksh decision

I still keep loving u 💞

        Part -6

This part is sply dedicating to Ankhatri... she is asking me to post this for last few days...

Recap (MM family shocked to  hear raginii forget everyone... including laksh... raginii scared to listen laksh name )...

Laksh rushed out frm raginii room

He shouts loudly stop it...

Y did u crying like this maa...

Laksh i can understand ur pain dont tried to hide this frm us...

Haan i am in pain ma cz my raginii forgot me... she scared to hear my name too... its hurting me alot

Whenever i am thinking abt it i was felt like someone stabing me often. .. how could i tolerate this pain maa its really tough to me digest this

He touched his heart twicely nd said my raginii...forget her laksh ...she forgets me maa

She forget her laksh...she is going far away frm me ...

Y ?? He burst out...

Everyone looking him emotionally ...

Destiny is very badly playing with me maa...

First , it tried to makes us together... i rejected her ...

i rejected her love on me...

i denied to accept her unconditional love ...

Though she loved me... did everything for me... she spoiled her image for me...

Wt i did for her return ?? I kidnapped her... nd tried to kill her..

He said that with bitter laugh... see how stupid i am..

Laksh betta that was ur past leave it naa said by dhadhi...

No dhadhii... its not... I couldnt takes it as past....

My raginii tried alot to show her transe nd anger on me... but she failed when her laksh confessed his love towards her ..

When she got my love she left everything for me....

But i gave back to her... "fake love "

Yes in the name of love i makes her weak... i got divource nd property pappers frm her...

His eyes turns to teary... when i did that my heart knew it raginii changed over though i did that... nd married kavya infront of her.. laksh closed his eyes tears skipped down frm his eyes..  

Ap touched his shoulder ..he wiped his tears nd continued his pov in broken voice...

When i am in danger raginii is the one who ran near to me first without thinking my betrayness.. she sacrificed alot ....

Lot for mee... y ??

Y did she loving me this much maa... i am worst person in this world thats y i lost her...

Laksh wispered by everyone... laksh it was ur past... u realized her love na then both got married

Haan i did it... cz if i didnt realized her love means i dont have heart....

Be honest nw i love raginii more than she loves me...

I couldnt live with her... i love raginii...

Ap touched his shoulder... laksh...

He slowly removed her hand frm him...

He wiped his tears nd starts to smile....