laksh fight for ragini

I still keep loving u 💞

         Part -10

Recap ( laksh plays sitar ...laksh used his wrist band to check ragini memory...ragini thanked swasan for helping her dhadhi... laksh rescued ragini )

Laksh take her out from see ....he gave mouth respiration to her... she starts to breath normally... he pulled her for an bone crushing hug ... his eyes overflowing with tears... he kissed on her forehead emotionally 😙😙

Ragini open ur eyes he patted her cheek... he noticed her eyeballs movement... his lips turns to curve inebetween his tears after saw her response... she griped on his hand tightly laksh looking her hand happily... happy tears skipping down from his eyes continuously....

She slightly opend her eyes but her eyes is blurrred...her vision is not clear... she cant see clearly who rescued her... laksh again patted on her cheek r u alright ...

Third person pov :

She opend her eyes nd saw laksh .... she was shocked to see him again in her life... same person who rescued her in temple... he makes her sit properly he noticed her body is visibled  in her wet dress .... ( she wored white dress na ) likewise she starts to shiver too...he took his blazer nd gently covered her with that... ragini looked him amazingly....

Soon her expression changed when he starts to scold her...

Dont u have sence ?? U dont knew swimming na then y did u jumped into sea idiot... if anything happend to u ?? Dont u thinked abt me  he paused i mean ur family....

Ragini listening all without uttering anyword ..her head were bend down nd listening to him  with teary eyes ...

Childrence said... its not ragini dii mistake bhayya...this swathi fell into see so dii rescued her then her leg slipped so she drowned into sea....

Laksh looking her emotionally.... u dont knew to swim na ragini then y did u went to rescue her...u can call anyone help na instead of doing this stupidity...

I am sry on that time my mind didnt worked....ragini replied in low voice like a child... i am really sry she pout

Laksh smiled after saw his bacha cute reply with his fav pout.. he wanna hug her tightly nd console her but his bad circumstances not allowing him to go near her... ( again his unexpected  meeting with ragini ) ...

He forward his hand to her .....she held his hand tightly he pulled her along with him... she dashed on his chest in the force ❤❤
Her lips placed on his chest...both raglak eyes were open wide in shock ... their heart beats not in their controll.... 

Laksh moves her lil to makes her feel comfortable... hereafter dont do like this he said to her with care nd lil warning tone... she nod hmmm....

She abt say thanks laksh interrupt.... go to ur home as soon as possible orelse u will catch cold... she is blinking nd nod hmmm...

She moved near to take her bag but some strangers were holding her bag nd checking it... she shout my bag... give to me

That strangers starts to tease her instead of giving back... laksh anger reached a peak he hold his fist in anger 😡😡😡

He came inbetween them nd gave whatever they need 😉😉😉( usual fight sceen ) ...  strangers pleading to ragini to leave them... ragini scared nd hold laksh hand...he looked ragini in anger 😡😡😡... she gulped in fear plz leave them orelse they will die...laksh left them... 

How dare u to misbehave with a girl... dont u knew how to behave in public nd treat woman... u need to protect her instead of tease her... whoever respecting girls should be considered as real man... he said in anger nd kicked him at last... he held ragini hand tightly then makes her sit in cab... bhaii drop her to her home...