Raglak meeting in temple

I still keep loving u 💜

         Part - 8

Recap ( laksh decided to impress ragini... Ragini helping sujji... Sujji helped ragini to get her admission...raglak in temple )

Ragini unknowingly filled sindhoor on her mang... Laksh eyes turns to teary his happyness have no bounds...ragini confused abt her behaviour...

Laksh smiled nd thanked to god ..

Ragini rubbed her forehead nd moving on without concentrating on steps... Somehow laksh noticed it he rushed behind her...

He draggs her hand along with him ,  she collied on his chest cz of his sudden pull.. Both were rolled down from the steps..

Laksh protects her fully with his strong arms... Both were rolling in cuddling position..

Their chest touched each other , breath mingled each other , heart beats beating fastly 😍😍... His one hand placed on her head to protect her from hitting down another one placed on her waist... He is top on her... Her hands were placed on his chest ...she is clutching his shirt tightly in fear....

Laksh caressed her hair... He cupped her face bacha r u alright he asked painfully... Still her eyes were closed...

She slightly opend her eyes nd met the pair of brownish eyes... She is lost in his eyes for an fraction of sec..... He again patted her cheek r u alright ?? Thats helped her to come back the reality...

Haan she nod... While blinking... Her heart beats were not normal after seeing him...some unknown feeling makes her emotional...its trying to say to me ?? Wt was that ?? She is looking laksh without reacting....

  Laksh remaind that she forget everything...he realized his position then gets up from her... She forward his hand to her... She gently held it without hesitation... Laksh felt happy inside...

Cz of his pull she again dashed on his chest ..... Both were turns to numb when their heart beats mingled again...her hot breath touching his chest , like his on her neck curve... Her hands were touching his chest its shivering badly... She couldnt speak somewhat her kneel turns to waeak cz of his closeness..... She hesitate to look on his eyes... Cz she felt she cant face him if once again she looked in his eyes straightly...

Laksh was really very happy inside..... He is on cloud 9 cz his love is near him.. This much closeness he never expected... His ragini is on his arms...but he cant hug her...her lips is having inch difference from him but he cant peck it.... She is near to him.. But he cant go close with her .... Her heart is belongs to him... Its beating for him... But her memories not owned by him nw ... Wt an destiny i have ?? He cursed it

He need to impress ragini nw at any cost... Cz he never planned this everything happend automatically... I planned something but destiny planned something for me...

He pushed ragini lil.... I am sry ...actually u failed to noticed the steps thats y i grabbed ur arms to stop u...before that u fell on me nd losted our balance i am really sry... By saying this laksh moved on... Without getting reply from raginii.. If he stayed there few more minutes he will loss his controll.. May he will hug her or peck her lips ...he dont knew wtever will happen thats y but she couldnt takes it an normal as he is stranger to her... How could she knew that he is missing her bacha alot.... He didnt gave chance to ragini to speak......
Cz he dont wanna create an flirty image infront of ragini...

Ragini is looking laksh like an living staute ....she cant rewind wt was happend just before....still her heart beats were not normal...

In MM :