laksh got concious

I still keep loving u ❤

             Part -2

Recap ( rajat kidnapped raginii ..sanlak followed them...ragini car fell down ...laksh nd daadi admitted into hospital....daadi prayed for laksh nd ragini...both breathd at the same time )

Both raglak take deep breath at the same time...

Doctor informed abt this to everyone..who r in MM family...they got happy for him..

On the another side doc informed to sahil that ur girl friend responding to the medicine...

He felt strange wt the hell 😡😡...how can he mention her like that...he glared him... 

Two days passed :

Laksh opend his eyes slowly....nd looked around...he just looking lifelessly on ceiling ...
He remembered the sceen when ragini car fell down...how she shouts his name loudly...he clutched the bed sheet tightly...tears skipped from his eyes...

He shouts her name loudly...raginii...

On the another side ragini opend her eyes...her heart beating faster than before...she starts to sweat badly...sahil saw her nd moved near to her...

Finally u got concious...she looked him strangely....she tried to sit ...sahil tried to help her but she stopped him by showing her palm...

He felt strange.... cz she is the first woman stopped him in this way...every girls tried to spend time with him..tried to flirt him..but she is behaving strange..

She hold her head...her wounds r still paining...

She didnt speaking...tears only skipping from her eyes...sahil understood that she is suffering in pain..immediately he rushed out...nd take doc ...

Doc gave pain killer to her...thats medicine effect makes her fell in unconcious again...she about to fall...but sahil hold her shoulder...

He saw her beautiful face closely...he just lost...he dont know wt he feeling exactly ...this is something new feel ... her wet eyes r atttacting him more nd more....

Her messy hairs moving here nd there in breeze ...he make her lay...nd tucked her hair behind her ears unknown smile appeared on his lips ....

Here laksh hide his face on pillow...he dont wish to see anyone...pillow getting wet cz of his tears

Sanskar touched his shoulders....lucky...

Dont call me as lucky...bhai...i'm really unlucky...thats y still i'm alive...

Laksh wt r u talking ?? Y did u behaving like this ??

Wt will i do bhai ?? How could i tolerate this...wr is my ragini ?? Y did he kidnapped her...he can kill me na instead of that...y did he takes away my ragini from me..

Shhh shh...cool down laksh...sanskar hugged him...nd rubbing his back slowly...

Bhai...i need my ragini back...i hurts her lot...thats y she is punishing me like this na... y did she left me alone here..this is not fair na...how could she ?? Nd y could she ??

He is crying badly while hugging sanskar..ap nd swara heared this...swara burst out nd hugged ap...

Y ma y did she left me . ..see laksh condition...i cant see him like this...

Ap consoled her..no swara my ragini cant hurt him like this...go nd makes him understand this ...i cant do it...if i saw my son in this condition...i will loss my controll..swara nod nd moved inside...

Here sahil sat besides her...he gets one call...nd busy to talk on mbl...ragini fell into deep sleep due to medicine effect..

Swara entered inside nd touched sanskar ..he looked her with teary eyes..den swara sat besides laksh...

She called him with painfull smile...he looked back her..nd laughed lil...thats laugh showing the most painfull one intense meaning in it the depth of love was in it for his bacha ... swara he called her ...u r very talented na when ever we suffered u r ready to help us you are the one mentioned swaragini can do anything now see raginii vanished from us in a fraction of second my ragini left me alone here ..u have sloution for all problems na swara..plz do something nd find my raginii..i need her back  ...i wanna see her ...i wish to hug her..i want to live with her till my end..

Swara noding her head with teary face..nd rubbing his hand...

Do u know swara ..she is my bacha..she is like a child..thats y i'm calling her as bacha..she know only to love all she never hurt anyone intentionally... She done alot for me ...you knew na swara she betrayed her own sister for me.. She loving me alot na

Swara nod positively...

then y did she hurting me like this y did she left me y dont she realized that i cant live without her ...

No laksh she cant see u in pain..

He closed his eyes...ragini beautiful smiling face flashed on his mind...

Tears skipped from his eyes.......

Swara forward something towards him ...

He looked on swara hand...she reveals that..

His eyes turns to teary...he tried to take that from swara hand...his hands were shivering while take that...none other her mangalsutra...

He looked that with teary eyes...my raginii..dont ever wish to remove it from her neck...she loved it alot...

He remembered her words..when its removing from my neck that moment means ragini is not near you ...

He placed that near to his chest nd burst out...raginii...

Here ragini hand moved near to her neck  she clutched her dress tightly..she is sweating badly...she starts to murmer his name...laksh ...laksh...

Sahil turnd back...nd moved near to her..she shouts his name loudly laksh....

Laksh eyes opend widely....in shock...he heared her voice ..... Raginiii he wispered

Screen freezed on laksh shock face ragini unconcious face...sahil confused face...

Guyz leave ut cmnts..

Precap : wts will hpnd next ??Is ragini can remaind laksh ?? Laksh can able to find ragini ??

#anaz