(1) Background of Year 1

(Dianna Agron will play as Leahna and yes she is a blonde in real life but for this story she'll have brown wavy hair. Use your imaginations and let the story begin <3 -E)

        I'm Leahna Jade Granger, age 12 and in Gryffindor.  Let me tell you a little about myself.  I have brown eyes and wavy dark brown hair, but sometimes they both get lighter depending on the weather.  I'm a Muggle-born, but was accepted at Hogwarts along with my cousin Hermione.  We both get along like sisters since we're both only childs and our parents are really close, but sometimes we can get competitive especially when it comes to school. People say that Hermione and I can pass as twins, but I was prettier.  I don't really like thinking that I was better than anyone, and I don't really find myself pretty.  I was just average.  Hermione and I also have our differences, one is that I LOVE sports  and she would just rather stay at home and read.  I'm into singing, dancing and drawing, but I don't really show it to anyone.  Hermione says I should show it to people and that I can actually be famous, but the thought of millions of people, hell, even just one person staring at me scares me.  Hermione was always the confident one.  I was more of the shy and insecure one.  She was always the responsible one, and I was more of the.. well, trouble maker.  I may not look like it, but I like to play pranks on people.  I don't even get how we got along, but I'm glad to have her.

        During my first year at Hogwarts, I met my wonderful best friends named, Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Seamus Finnigan, Fred Weasley and George Weasley.

Hermione and I met Ron and Harry on the Hogwarts Express and let me tell you, Hermione didn't like Ron at all.

*flash back*

"Anything off the trolley dears?" a plump old witch asked Hermione and me.

        We were the only ones in our compartment since.. well, we didn't know anyone.  When we found out that we were going to a school to learn magic, REAL magic, we quickly got all our school supplies and spent the rest of the summer reading most of our books. Hermione didn't show it, but I know she was as worried as I am.  It was a whole different world and we needed to know what to expect.. to fit in.

        We looked at each other for an answer and I finally stood up to buy a couple chocolate frogs and a box of 'Bertie Bott's Every Flavored Beans'.  I thanked the old lady and handed Hermione a chocolate frog.

"It's a good thing we read about the food that they have." I looked at Hermione with a relieved smile.

"Yeah, who knows what we would've gotten." Hermione nodded with a laugh.

"Do you think these beans really have every flavor?" I asked inspecting the box of beans.

"I guess. Why don't you find out?" she said with a half challenging look.

        I looked at her for a second and then eventually opened the box.  I poked my index finger around to look for one that was less.. scary-looking, but just picked a sea green colored one since my favorite color was green.  I closed my eyes hoping it was cabbage or peas. but...

"PLEHHHH!" I shouted as I spit out the booger flavored bean.

Hermione turned a bright red as she tried to hold in her laugh, but eventually failed to.

"Never. Have. I. Ever. Tasted. Something. So. Vile." I said as I tried to look for some water in my hand bag.

"You should have seen your face!" Hermione said finally catching her breath.

Hermione and I settled down when a frustrated boy came in our compartment.

" 'ave you seen a toad anywhere?" he asked almost out of breath.