(20) End of Year 2

The four of us waved to Hagrid goodbye and found a compartment on the train. I still couldn't believe what happened this year. I don't think my parents would be too happy when I get back. I still hope they would allow me to come back next year. Two years of trouble they will say. I know it's dangerous, but I love Hogwarts. I love being a witch and I will never give that up. It's a part of me now.

"I'm going to look for Ginny. Want to come?" Hermione asked me and I shook my head.

"I think I'm going to sleep the whole way." I said as Hermione left.

I took a sip of my bottled milk and got my blanket out from my bag and took a seat next to the window. I noticed that Harry and Ron were staring at me.

"What?" I said feeling annoyed.

"Nothing.." they both say looking away awkwardly.

"Just say it." I said sternly and they looked at each other.

"Well.." Ron started but stopped. I glared at him and Harry smacked him on the back of the head.

"Ouch!" Ron shouted rubbing his head.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF MERLIN'S BEARD WOULD YOU TWO JUST TELL ME?" I shouted throwing my blanket at them.

"...milk mustache." Ron said drawing a circle around his mouth with his index finger.

I felt my eyes grow bigger as I wiped my mouth with my sleeve.

"You got it." Harry said trying not to look amused as I glared at them.

"You two are stupid." I said as I playfully smacked the both of them on the arm and retrieved my blanket.

I felt someone shake me awake. I looked up at Hermione and let out a groan. We finally arrived at King's Cross Station. We waited for the train to stop and got off. Through the crowd, I spotted Mr. and Mrs. Weasley along with uncle Wendell and auntie Monica. The four of us along with the rest of the Weasleys, headed towards them. I was enveloped in a tight hug by my aunt and Hermione by uncle and vise versa.

"You two alright?" uncle asked as me and Hermione nodded.

"Where's.." I started, but they both knew what I was going to ask.

"They said they'll meet us here, but I guess they're just running a bit late." auntie said giving me a small smile.

"Leah! Hermione!" I heard Mrs. Weasley call as she tightly hugged me.

"You two alright then?" Mr. Weasley asked and me and Hermione nodded.

I felt someone pull me back. I spin around and it was my favorite pair of twins.

"You'll write won't you?" Fred asked as he gave me a hug.

"Of course I will you lunatic." I said and the both of us laughed.

Fred let me go and I looked up at his twin behind him.

"I'm going to go get my trunk." Fred said winking as he left.

George and I looked at each other and I felt a smile on my lips. I hugged him tight.

"I'm going to miss you." I said through his chest.

"I'll miss you too, that's why you'll have to write every single day." he said as I laughed.

"Yeah, no rest for Jinx this summer." I said as he laughed.

"Oii! That's enough you two! We have to say our goodbyes too!" I heard Ron call as him and Harry smirked.

I ran up to Ron and Harry and gave them both big hugs. I told them that I would write to them soon and the Weasleys left as well as Harry and the Dursleys. Eww.. the Dursleys.
I felt Hermione put a hand on my shoulder and I gave her a small smile.

"Oh! There they are!" I heard uncle say as we all turned around to see my parents in suits.. as usual.

"Leahna!" my mum said as she hugged me and covered me with kisses.

"Hi, mum." I said smiling up at her.

"Hello, darling." my dad said as he hugged me and kissed the top of my head.

The two of them greeted Hermione's parents as well as Hermione.

"How about we all eat out tonight. Come on Wendell, our treat." my dad said as we all headed to our car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kind of a filler chapter but WOOOOOHHH! Year 3 is next and I just want to thank you guys for reading this far :) Hopefully you keep reading along because more interesting things will happen ;) I have some of the chapters of Year 3 DONE already. I need at least 5 comments so I can upload them :) So don't forget to comment and favorite and VOTE! :)