(14) Polyjuice Potion

Today, people were heading back home for the holidays and the polyjuice potion was just about ready.  I was sitting in between Percy and Fred with Ginny and George in front of us and the rest of the Gryffindors who stayed were on our right.  I felt someone tap my shoulder.  Hermione nodded her head towards the empty end of the table and Harry and Ron were there eating.

"I'll see you guys later." I said to the other Weasleys as I took my plate and walked with Hermione to the other end.

"Everything's set. We just need a little of who you're changing into." Hermione whispered as the two of us sat down opposite of Harry and Ron.

"Crabbe and Goyle." Harry said as Ron nodded.

"We also need to make sure that the REAL Crabbe and Goyle can't burst in on us while we're interrogating Malfoy." Hermione continued.

"How?" Ron asked.

"I've got that worked out." I said as I took two muffins out. "I've filled these with a simple sleeping draft."

"Simple, but powerful." Hermione said looking impressed.

"Now, once they're asleep, hide them in the broomstick cubert and pull out a few of their hairs." I said.

"And put on their uniforms." Hermione finished.

"Who's hair are you ripping out then?" Ron asked.

"I've already got mine." Hermione smirked as she pulled out a vial. "Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin. I got these off her robes."

"And I manage to get Pansy Parkinson's when she was brushing her hair in Charms." I said pulling out my vial. "Didn't need to rip it out of her nasty little head. Too bad." I said as Harry and Ron laughed and Hermione tried to hide her amusement.

"We're going to check on the polyjuice potion." Hermione said as the both of us stood up.

"Make sure Crabbe and Goyle find these." I said holding up the muffins and giving it to Harry as me and Hermione left.

***

"We have one hour before we change back to ourselves." Hermione explained as she poured all of us a glass of the potion.

She handed us a glass and I felt like I was about to puke.

"Add the hairs." she said and we did as we were told.

"Ughhh.. essence of Crabbe." Ron said.

"At least you won't be a spoiled pug-face for an hour." I said looking as disgusted as Ron.

"Cheers." Hermione said as we clicked our glasses together.

"Bottoms up." I said as I chugged down the potion.

We all looked at each other like we just ate 1000 bogey beans.

"I think I'm going to be sick!" Ron said as he dropped his glass and ran towards one of the stalls.

"Me too!" me and Hermione said as we both ran to our own stalls.

I held my face down above the toilet.  I felt like throwing up, but that would be a waste.  I took a big breath and swallowed. 

"Vile. Just bloody vile." I said shaking my head as I felt small bubbles under my skin.

        I looked at my arms and they were getting a bit shorter as well as my height.  My hair was getting darker and shorter as well and in no time, I felt fully transformed into a pug.. I meant into Parkinson.  I slowly got out of my stall and Harry and Ron.. or should I say Crabbe and Goyle were there.