(24) Call Me Mum

"There she is!" Mrs. Weasley said hugging me as I went down to the dining area accompanied by George. "How are you feeling?"

"Never better." I said trying to give her a convincing smile even though my head was still throbbing. "Thank you for not telling my parents.. I don't know what they would have done." I said as she gave me a weak smile.

"How about a spot of breakfast, yeah? ..well more like brunch." she said giving George a glare and then leading me to the table where Mr. Weasley, Ginny, Percy, Fred and Hermione were already seated.

Hermione stood up immediately and hugged me. I heard her sniff and I tightened the hug. Over her shoulder, Percy nodded at me while Mr. Weasley, Fred and Ginny gave me weak smiles.

"Hermione, I'm fine. I promise." I said giving her a small smile.

"We'll talk later. I'm just glad you're ok." she said trying to keep herself from crying.

"Leah!" I heard someone call and a familiar messy haired boy ran towards me with a big hug.

"Harry!" I said hugging him back. "Woah, did you get taller as well?" I asked looking up at him.

He was taller and a tad bit skinnier. I hate thinking that he doesn't eat 3 meals a day because of those Dursley prunes (as Hagrid would call them). He looked like he's hardly had any sleep as well, but knowing Harry, he always doesn't get enough sleep.

"I missed you! Feeling better?" Harry asked trying to look into my eyes, but he would slightly look at the bandage around my head.

"Yes, I'm alright." I said as Ron came to hug me as well.

"Come on let's eat! I'm starving!" Ron said as I took a seat between Harry and him.

***

After brunch, I headed back to the room with Hermione and Ginny. Mrs. Weasley said that I should be kept in bed rest until we go to the train station which is about in 2 days.. great. I entered the room and laid down on my bed. Hermione and Ginny took a seat on both sides of the bed, staring at me.

"What?" I sighed.

I knew I was going to have a long lesson from Hermione since my parents don't know. I honestly didn't want to hear it right now. It wasn't the twins fault. It was an accident.

"If you're going to scold me, save it Hermione." I said turning my side towards Ginny's.

"You don't get it do you?" Hermione said sounding annoyed. "What if you had to be sent to St. Mungo's? We obviously couldn't keep that from your parents. What if something worse happened to you? What if you died?"

"Yeah, well, I didn't Hermione." I said sounding irritated.

"Would you look at me?" she said turning me around to face her. "You don't know how worried I was. How worried Mr. and Mrs. Weasley was. They are responsible for you right now. Our parents trust them with us. What if something worse did happen to you and they found out? How do you think your dad would feel towards the Weasleys? You know I was having second thoughts of not telling them. I had a letter ready for Jinx, but-"

"You wouldn't dare.." I said sitting up.

"I COULDN'T!" Hermione yelled. "I had to think about the others, all because of your stubbornness!"

"What's done is done, Hermione. Can you just let it go?"

"I told you to behave. I told you to stop it with these pranks. Fred and George have a bad influence-"

"NO THEY DON'T HERMIONE.. You just don't understand them like I do."

"You're right I don't and I don't think I will, but right now you should stay away from them."