Broken from Innocence

( not couple )

Authors P.O.V

Raven was laying on her bed looking towards her window, her eyes stained red, while the girl had her eye puffy from her tears.

Raven, still heartbroken for what recently happened. Not only did he lie to her, but also took something from her, Kori knew what would happen if she let the best out of her to him.

And now Kori knew what had happened and now it was her duty to make her feel better and Raven has recently needed to be with Kori more than anybody else Raven was always treated like a daughter to Kori and Kori treated Raven like her own daughter.

Ever since the events happened Kori needed to stay with Raven till she fell asleep "it hurts " raven sobbed as Kori stood in her dorm frame and responded, "I know baby, but we have to face the truth."

She walked towards the heart-broken girl and took her into her arms as raven sobbed harder. Now Raven was now in Kori's arms, her head on Kori's chest meanwhile, Kori ran her finger's through the demon's hair.

Soon enough Raven fell asleep in Kori's arms, Kori felt relieved that she fell asleep she slowly carried the little girl. At first, Raven opened her eyes but Kori soothed her back to sleep and soon she fell asleep she pulled her soft and warm covers and placed her on her bed slowly and placed 5 pillows in a verticle line to replace her than Kori kissed the crown of her hair and since she stepped out of the maiden's room.

Once Kori walked out of the girls room Dick asked "how is she " Kori looked worried "She's getting worse we need to take her to the doctor get some professional help , she bearly gets any seep " Dick nodded " I made an appointment with her pediatric tomorrow at 9:30 am if not I can tell them if they could check her today at 10 : 30 am " Kori looked at Raven which was softly snoring.

"Maybe we should let her rest she has been up all night since I turned on the TV in her room it didn't work well it did for about 30 minutes than she woke up. Dont wanna pressure her." She responded "well I'm getting some food any requests? " Dick asked she looked up and smiled "Get Rae's favorite meal "she added
(Yeah like hell am I gonna tell you guys what she likes but just to keep you guys guessing )

"Sure anything else babe" she thought about it " no I guess not " he smiled and said one thing "BRB"

To be continued. . . . . . . . . . .

Okay I'm not good at one-shot but her first try to do everything