water balloon fight

Spring break was here and yet it already felt like summer, in California the titans have been inside all day and where bored out of there mind. Garfield insisted they went put to the pool but it was packed with teenagers and children. Crime rates were supper low, So they all just chilled. The two demon birds where in the half demons room both were in each others embrace and watching a Netflix series 'Lucifer'. Raven had fallen asleep during the series and Damian kept on watching. He took his emerald eyes off the screen and onto his girlfriend, he couldn't help but smile after weeks of keeping the relationship a secret it was finally time to tell the others. As Damian thought about the time they came forward and confessed.

————-

Garfields reaction was priceless he began screaming " THE SHIP HAS SAILED, I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED.' while running around the room like a lunatic, Jaime hugged Raven with his response being "my hermanita is growing up so fast." She knew what he meant and smiled Dick smirked " I thought you said love is a weakness?" Damian scoffed "Raven understands me and isn't an unavoidable irritation like you Grayson." Kori congratulated the new couple. Donna was a little butthurt but she knew Damian and her wouldn't work out and all she cared about was Ravens' happiness.

Now the two birds were out of the weight of being caught in public due to the press and paparazzi. Why? Because they act differently in public then at home.

—————-
Coming back to reality Damian forgot that someone had been knocking on the door after dog knocks began the banging that startled the half demon, Damian cursed under his breath as he made his way to the door "What?" Garfield stood back "oh Kori wanted the both of you to come out to the yard I. 5 minutes she said to wear baggy clothes." Damian nodded as the door automatically closed.

Damian woke Raven up "Beloved wake up, Kori needs is." He said as he walked to her closet and didn't find any baggy clothes he then when's too the drawers where he found black adidas shorts he then when to his Room (which was next to hers) and found a baggy tie dye shirt he came back to her room as she was in a burgundy lace bralette his heart skipped a beat "want popcorn with your view?" she said with a smirk. Damian smirked back as he threw her the shirt.

They both raced down to the tower floor as Raven was struck with water. "What the f-" she stopped herself as Damian was thrown another water balloon Garfield and Jaime laughed as they covers their faces Raven used her powers to summon a bucket of water balloons "R-Raven let's not get crazy okay?" Garfield said as he began running "beloved ready?" Damian looked at her as dark energy engulfed the water ballon as it hit Garfields bare back the impact was so hard that you could hear a slap ( A/N oof
That must hurt like a bitch) Garfield yelled as he fell.

"Do you yield, peasant?" Asked Damian in a joking manner Jaime pulled Garfield up making a team, Donna decided to join the love birds in the fight. "I will not surrender." Sad Damian and thus began the war Raven aimed towards Jaime but he pulled up a shield "Oooh so that's how you wanna play hermano? It's on." Raven said as she summoned her powers again "oh Shii.." Before Jaime could finish he was struck by a water balloon.

Kori and Dick were making their way outside when they were accidentally struck by water balloons Kori looked as Dick closed his mouth Raven looked as his reaction was priceless "which team did it?" Raven giggled "Jaimes team." Jaime chuckled nervously "sorry....?"
Dick grabbed the water balloon that was in Ravens hand and aimed it at Jaime he tried dodging it but failed. Koris' hair was semi wet but she didn't mind "after this you guys will clean up alright. Me and dick will be going to our apartment." Everyone nodded "Raven I leave you in charge." Raven smiled "Yes ma'am."

An hour later they had finished their war it it ended up with Jaimes team loosing miserably, Damian congratulated everyone for trying their best. Raven had been drenched in water. Jaime hugged her "so wanna do this again some other time hermanita?" Raven hugged back "Sí."

Damian was getting a little too uncomfortable with them hugging but he had to let his guard down Raven knew Jaime way before him. Soon they let go and went to Damian she pecked his cheek as they all awed at the small PDA. Soon she grabbed the last water balloon and smashed it agains the back of his head he laughed soon enough they all returned to the tower soaking wet Raven made her way to her room as she took off her shirt revealing her bralette Damian walked in as he pulled his lover close and kissed her "sleepover at my room?" Asked the ex assassin, the half demon nodded and kissed him.