Max The Titan Pet

this is Max the new member of my family he is a teacup Maltipoo he is month old and super fun so I thought why not make a one shot of him with the cute lovebirds. Disclaimer

(Couple)

San Francisco, Ca

Raven and Damian were walking down the street in the night to see the annual lanterns for some odd reason. Raven, however, went into an alley, a dark one. Damian followed her, noticing that she was going somewhere else. The Titans now have to keep an extra on Raven when she is outside alone since the incident with Terra and Trigon, even though she tells them that she can take care of herself.

"Beloved where are you going?" Damian questioned, "Damian I heard some sort of cry" Damian grabbed her arm as she looked at him " Beloved there is nothing here, you're just listening to things that are not there it might also be a trap." He warned her but she gave him the neutral face he already knew that face, he released his grip as she walked further he followed as the cry grew louder.

After walking, Raven found a little puppy in a garbage bag "Damian come quick!" She yelled, Damian ran to her as she had a little puppy in her arms she checked if it had a name tag or collar and none to be found "Raven, Beloved what's wrong?" He asked Raven saw the little dog as she checked if it was a boy or girl and as a result it was a boy "we can't leave this dog alone here a-"" Don't you dare think that we will have that filthy thing in the tower " Damian cut Raven off as she took a deep breath "The Adoption center is closed and I am not thinking to leave it here" she said as she walked out of the alley Damian followed cross-armed.

Raven and Damian arrived back at the tower. Kori and Dick were in there room since they were lazy to go to the apartment, Jaime was with his Family in his room through chat, Donna was in the common room watching her series 'the end of the Fucking world' on Netflix, Garfield was in his room playing Injustice 2 ironically Raven thought that he would've played Minecraft or some other idiotic childish game you could hear him yell from his room, Raven chuckled as she walked to her room and placed the dog on her bed.

She closed the door as she grabbed Titus's shampoo and grabbed his towel she gently took the dog a bath as the color turned from black to snow white color it was really fluffy. Once it shook its little body, Raven felt like a little kid for once as she lightly chuckled. Damian came inside as he sat down next to her she was a little cold as she lightly sneezed Damian awed as raven sneezes kind of adorable she lightly punched him telling him to shut up.

" Beloved you do know that your sneezes are quite adorable to hear, you haven't noticed yet that the whole team think that it's adorable to the point that she keeps a feather and starts tickling your nose with it until you sneeze which occurs when you sleep I try to make her stop and once she did for some odd reason because she had a chicken feather (1) ." Raven had a face as she understood why she always sneezed in her sleep "that explains a lot."

Soon after raven placed her head on Damians' neck as he kissed her soft lips, she kissed back the little dog began sleeping on Ravens bed " he's so cute, Dami" she said with her pleading face damian had to resist as she looked at him with the puppy eyes damian clossed his eyes Raven soon got off his lap and said " fine than you will be sleeping on the floor." she said as she threw him pillows and a blanket she said as she got on her bed and pulled the covers as the little dog walked to her and got in a comfortable position next to raven as he cuddled close to her neck as she slightly giggled as his fur tickled her neck

The next morning

Raven woke up as she looked at her left the little puppy had a little tag and a cute bow with it as a collar as it read ' hi my name is Max my parents are Rachel Raven Roth and Damian Wayne i am a teacup Maltipoo and I love to cuddle with my mom anyways I just wanted to wish a good morning to my new family' Raven screamed as she swore one of the hallway lights Damian came running in as soon she heard her scream. "Beloved is everything alright?" she ran to him and hugged him as he fell down with her on top of him she kissed him repeatedly as he smiled seeing her so happy and didn't care if the lights of the tower shattered all that mattered to him was that she was happy even if they had a titan pet.

I know I know supper cringey I feel like I got ravens and Damian's personality really wrong but cut me some slack people I'm still learning how to write currently having writer's block and got this idea from a really close friend.