Reunited again

This is a chap from a movie that I love since I was like a toddler

(Play music)
"Raven run,run!" Yelled Damian as the police took him. Raven cried as she followed orders.

Raven ran as she looked at a plaza and around her as words played in her head "we will see each other again my dear child,-mom where are you standing- Raven you already know- but tell me again- well I'm in a plaza"

Raven saw a Woman who looked like her mother.

"Arella!" Raven screamed the woman turned her head as Raven kept on calling her name and ran to the traffic light, "Raven!" The woman screamed back,
It was her, Arella , tears in her eyes as her own daughter crossed illegally to her mother. 

Raven tried to look for a way to cross "Raven Don't cross, stay there" Arella said as she pushed the crosswalk button as she saw her daughter "my baby girl," she said as Raven screamed her name again, tears in her eyes as well "mom" said Raven as Arella cried the moment she finally saw her standing in-front of her as she was about to call her from a phone box  like all the time, like every Saturday and then would send money to her but this was the best gift ever,Raven physically standing in front of her after 9 years. "Sweetheart" Arella said as she sobbed "mom" Raven said as she had tears "I missed you so much" as they both stared.

The light showed the little stick figure as Arella ran to her Long Lost daughter " mom" Raven said They both sobbed in each others arms and they were Reunited again. Like if they were separated for so long that they finally had a time to have physical contact.

—————————————————————————
This was all I could think of so I'm sorry if it's really bad