Nightmares

(Couple)

Raven wasn't much of a conversational person she was quiet, never talked to anyone unless something was on her mind, she was that shy girl that you had in school always calm sometimes in the back of the room.

But at night everything changes when everyone tries to sleep they have to wait till Raven falls asleep after an hour or so, you hear her scream you don't know when, or which day she has a nightmare they sometimes go in a pattern sometimes it doesn't.

Raven was tossing and turning sweat trickled from her forehead she was tangled in her sheets 'you actually thought that I was your friend Raven? Look at yourself who would be friends with an emo, a  worthless bitch, a scum . Have you heard what people say about you? They say that you are a mistake, that you are a bad influence, so dont think that you will find someone who will love you because you are nothing but a creep.'

Those words haunted her head. Raven was breathing heavy, she got untangled from the sheets and screamed bloody murder she couldn't contain it Damian came in running he didnt have a shirt Raven cried Damian when to her side and hugged her he soothed her with sweet words.

"D-Dami..im....scared.." She said imbetween sobs.

Damian laid down next to her, Raven cuddled closer and hugged him tighter

"Its alright beloved I'm here I'll protect you" he said Raven always felt safe in the arms of Damian some of her fears calmed and made it possible for her to go back to slumber but for this reason Raven looked at his emerald eyes, they connected, as if the walls Raven placed Damian was the only one that could destroy them, as if a nightmare began the dream ended with her prince charming.(I'm so bad at this right now)

Morning soon came as Damian wasn't found.