Highschool sweathearts

(K-12 au)

Raven lit up a blunt while Donna holds out her hands so the flame didn't go out "I hope we don't get caught." Says Donna, Raven smokes the blunt while waving her hand. "We should be fine." As they're uniforms were pastel pink dresses with an embroidered k-12 in a heart. Raven began a conversation with her best friend. "Ever wonder who we were to each other in a past life?" Passing the blunt to Donna as Donna smoked. "Oh, for sure, we probably had hundreds of lives together."

Raven added. "You could have been my mom." And Donna began her statement "Yeah, or we could've been." "Conjoined twins" they said the same time and raven began making a joke. "And our parents sold us to a fucking freak show." Donna thought about it "That would explain a lot." Raven agreed "That would."

They walked each other sharing the little blunt "its crazy how many medical benefits Mary Jane has." Raven commented "I know and no one gives her any credit." Raven then felt sorry for her "we don't deserve her." And they both chuckled. While walking Raven sees a tree in a cut out of a bunny. "Speaking of magical plants." Donna laughed as she took a closer look. At night the girls went back to their rooms as Raven stood up at night reading the love letter she got.

(Play song)

Can we just be honest?
These are the requirements,
If you think you can be my one and only true love
You must promise to love me
And damn it if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart

Step one the person had to accept that she was out of her mind the second thing was that it would be a waste if that person wouldn't walk her to the finish line the third thing was that they should give her passion and not make fun of her fashion and give her something.
If that person couldn't handle a heart like hers then they couldn't waste time on her if they weren't down to bleed.

No,oh

If they couldn't handle the choking, the biting, the loving the smothering

Until you can't handle it no more,

they should go home.

The next day Raven looked at Malchior with hate she pushed him as he was kissing Terra. Donna and Celeste slapped both Terra and Malchior and then followed Raven to the bathroom . "DAMN IT HE FUCKED ME OVER." Ravens eyes glowed black as her hair choked Malchior one of the hall monitors held her down and gave her a sedative.

High school sweethearts, line up and try to waste my time.
High school sweethearts, shut up if your not my type.
High school sweethearts, line up and try to waste my time.
High school sweethearts, shut up if your not my type.

Raven over the next few days was saddened,happy, relieved and was herself she didn't give a shit about anyone or what they said about her.

Step six if you can't put it to work I don't know what you think this fucking is,
Step seven this one goes til' eleven,
If you cheat you will die, die,

Damain looked at Raven, he could bearly talk to her he would always have to tell himself that he could do it and would always end up fucking up his plan of action he wanted to show her that he could give ar her desires.

Raven looked at Damian and gave him a genuine smile he Smiled back. They started hanging out they read poerty together, eating lunch together, and doing mischivious things during school hours.

Can we just be honest?
These are the requirements,
If you think you can be my one and only true love
You must promise to love me
And damn it if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart

High school sweethearts, line up and try to waste my time.
High school sweethearts, shut up if your not my type.
High school sweethearts, line up and try to waste my time.
High school sweethearts, shut up if your not my type.

"Could Damian hold me through the night put his lips over mine. My salty face once I start crying could he be my first time, eat me up like apple pie? Make me not wanna die? Love me rough and let me fly, get me up and get me high, tie me down dont leave my side" she said "Daman please dont be a waste of my time."

Raven heard a knock but didn't open it she just sat there thinking "is he my only and true love?" She needed to know if he loved her he would hesitate to talk to her and she could that adorable she took out that love letter that person wrote.

I caught a sparkle of light in your eyes that day,
I bathed in it and was transported to
heavens gate by it,
But I fall at my feet. My words shall only be composed. I can't speak my inner voice calling my self outer weak admiring from afar secretly a world that will never be true.

Raven laid back down on her bed and fell asleep with the note in her arms....

Yes I have blessed each and one of you with two updates UwU idk if I should even continue this su but I really stressed about this one but I thought it was Ravens time to accept herself and be free from everything I give credit to Melanie Martinez for this movie it's absolutely my favorite album/ musical movie I really recommend it it talks about bullying and self esteem and acceptance. I will come back in a few days to update again. As always I love you my children