Punishment pt2

Raven was wet by the time Damian gave the Eighteenth smack her ass was red, he gave the next to one harder

"N-Nineteen" she moaned out as her head fell as he grabbed her restraints.

"Head up or we start again" he said as he looked at her and she was dripping, he leaned in her ear as he rubbed her clit "Good girl."

She whimpers as he gives another smack harder, she moans out twenty as Damian carries Raven to his room where his fun will start.

Damian placed raven on the bed as Raven breathed heavy " D-Damian I n-need you" he smirked "No, not yet babygirl you will hold it until I say so, on you belly now" she turned as Damian blindfolded Raven, it was silent until she heard a few of Damian's toys.

"From this moment on I'm Daddy, understand that." He pulled the Restraints as Raven gasped "Yes Daddy" he then pulled off the blindfold and rolled her over while her had the restraints in his hand and tied it to the bed frame as she just breathed.

Damian crawled on the bed as he had a gag on his hand "open" her mouth opened as he placed the gag in her mouth and clipped it in the back "Good girl" he said as it sent down shivers across her spine.

He began to caress her cheek as he grabbed roughly her neck "you will let me do whatever the hell I want with your body."

She looked at him as she grew wetter at his words he then placed her head down to the mattress he began to suck on her neck leaving hickeys along the way his hand traveled bottom as Raven tried to untie herself from the restraints Damian stopped what he was doing and grabbed his beloved by the neck " Daddy will soon give you what you want" he said as Raven looked at him... wanting him so bad.

Damian soon got to Raven as he when's to her face "Open and let me see what I own"

Raven spread her legs as Damian rubbed her she began to whimper as she need him he looked at her as he wanted to tease her more the stocked his finger into her core she squirmed as Damian began going in an in and out movement Raven began squirming as Damian looked at her she needed him now he took of the gag "I need you please"

Damian kissed Raven "You really want me don't you." Raven nodded "Yes please Damian" she said  as she begged, Damian grabbed her restraints and pulled her Raven jerked up "say my name"...

"D-Damian..."

To be continued....

Yeah I know I'm horrible but it's all I could think of