T h e S t a r t O f S o m e t h i n g N e w ( A m n e s i a P t . I I )

Since some people liked my amnesia one shot this is continuation of it

Raven felt weird after what happened between her and Damian she walked around her room while her fingers where on her lips she couldn't wrap her mind on it nor did she know what it meant but it felt right, just right. She shook her head and shrugged it off.

"Kori...." Raven looked around the tower for her leader, as she bumped into Garfield. "Woah...you okay? You usually never bump into anyone. I mean not that you do....I just...you know what never mind I'll just let you be and shut up." Raven just stared at him and she opened her mouth " Do you by any chance know where Kori is?" Garfield just choked on his laughter.

" Oh my god Raven...she's at her apartment..why? Is it something that happened?" Raven shook her head. " no I just...promise you won't tell anyone." Garfield nodded holding out his pinky. "Damian kisses me last night and I have this feeling on my lip when he did it like it felt right and wrong at the same time."

Garfield knew about them he was the first one to know about them being together. "Oooh...hmm..look this might be hard to explain." He grabbed her hand and took her to his room which was neatly cleaned and organized but smelled a strong cologne once she entered. He grabbed his phone and went to Ravens' Instagram account where she found her bio which said : taking a stroll with the most amazing person in my life.
As it showed a silhouette picture of her and Damian kissing on the beach. Raven looked closely as she felt something that she didn't know "is that me? (Gar nods) and I posted that 5 months ago." Gar nodded "you aren't as active on Instagram as you first downloaded it."

She saw more of the pictures as there was a knock " Logan let me in....please." It was the boy who kissed her Gar opened the door. " Hey Damian, what's up dude." Damian just stared at Raven. "Why is she in you're room? Why is she on you're phone? And most importantly, why are you with HER when you know we're together Logan? Explain to me why she's here!"

Damian was getting mad but mostly jealous. "Yo, Damian calm down, and for all you're questions she was wondering where Kori was to talk about your little incident,I showed her pictures of you and her because when you kissed her it made her fell like it was right and wrong at the same time and most importantly I'm not interested in your girl my heart is still for Tara." Garfield explained Damian calmed down as he saw Raven scrolling down the pictures of him
And her and one of her with both Kori and Dick as she smiled but had tears in her eyes. "After 3 years with being with the most wonderful people I finally get to be part of a family again."

Damian walked towards the bean bag she was sitting on "Kori and Grayson adopted you, you jumped into Koris' arms and hugged Grayson it was the best day of your life." She looked at Damian and held his hand "this could be the start of something new." Raven said smiling as Damian smiled.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I am so sorry I was gone for like a week or so work has been hard and hadn't been able to update but at least I
Took a trip down nostalgic road into. My childhood husband Zac Efron with the song the start of something new you know that song if you watched high school musical and if not honey u need to watch it. Anyways comment if you want a continuation of this one shot probably gonna take requests since I need some time off of my NSFW one shots
Bye bye lygsm
Crybaby_Unicorn21