Sinful

His tongue traced the inner of her thigh, earning him a low sensual moan. Her breath was ragged as it rang in his ears sending shock waves through his system. Sensual and warm feelings were sent into him and he wasn't sure if it was her powers pushing her emotions onto him, or if in fact he was the one experiencing these sinful thoughts.
But that didn't matter.
The trail he was on inched higher and higher up her body until he finally found her core. Without a second thought his fingers pushed inside of her sending waves of pleasure into his awaiting lover. A scream was thrown into the air as the sound bounced against the walls, consuming them both. As his fingers slid in and out of her perfect body, his tongue found her spot and he found himself lapping up her essence. She was so intoxicating, she was his drug and he has never experienced a high such as this. "Damian, I think I'm gonna-"
"Shut up and come for me." he commanded as he climbed on top of her body, burrowing his face into her neck. Without warning he pushed himself fully inside of her, forcing her to take his full length with one strong, stern thrust. Another gut wrenching scream erupted through his lover and he felt her tighten around his manhood. "Yes." he moaned in to his neck as his pace picked up, he knew he was reaching his peak and soon would need his release. "Oh God Raven, you feel so good." he whined as he instinctively bit her neck, showing his dominance and demanding her submission.
Dark purple blotches appeared from her beck but he knew she felt no pain. His body shivered as her panting increased. Her nails dug into his back as her orgasm took over her whole body, contracting her core around him and sending him into overdrive. With one final and forceful thrust his split his seed in her, his breath was stolen from him as his own orgasm forced his body to convulse from pure ecstasy. This is what he loved, this was what he lived for. He did not move from her and instead found himself sliding his tongue across her new found hickey. Her body winced in a mixture of pain and shock but he only ignored her and continued to make more of  his marks. "You know I will just heal that." she whispered in a mater-of-fact tone and he couldn't help the smile that grew on his face.
"I know." he whispered softly as he continued the task at hand, whimpering slightly with each mark his tongue made. In truth he knew that she was going to just heal whatever marks he made on her body, no matter how many he chose to leave, but that had no effect on him. He still cleaned them after each and every time, whining and showing his submission as some form of apology. He hated hurting her and although she had told him many times that she loved it, he couldn't bare the thought of what his kink senses forced him to do while he was dominating her. No matter how amazing it felt or how utterly perfect it was, he couldn't keep himself from preforming the ritual each time they made love.
Her chest in took a deep breath and after a few moments she exhaled showing her annoyance for his persistence. A smirk crossed his face and with one last lap he kissed her exposed neck informing her that he was satisfied with his work. "Thank you." she bit as he rolled off of her, taking the space next to her in the bed. His shoulder blades rolled as he interlocked his fingers behind his head and smiled at her grey ceiling. Soon after he felt her body heat move warm his skin as she took her rightful place against his chest. He moved his arm, thus locking her into place and pulling her closer to him. This was perfect, she was perfect and he could never go back to what they once were. She was now not only his friend but his girlfriend, his lover, his mate. And he was never going to give up on that. Eventually the darkness and stress of what had just perspired got to the best of him and he felt himself slipping in to the inevitable. Right before he lost all sense of self he picked up her quiet, almost moan like whisper sending sparks all through his body.

" I love you رحر"