Captured

Raven moved her head as everything began to unravel, "It's good to see you awake sweet cheeks" that voice it sounded so familiar her eyes got used to the darkness as she looked at a man with a mask "Deathstroke, why did you bring me here? Where's damian?" she asked with an annoyed tone earning a slap across her face " The only one to ask questions is me not you now where can i find the tower security codes?" He asked. Raven wasnt gonna let him take those codes and let him use it for any of his shitty plans so to make things more fucked up she tried to punch him but he grabbed her arm tightly "Now, Now Raven we can do this the easy way or the hard way your choice" Raven gave him a glare a hard cold glare "You know all I have to do is push this little button and your little pathetic family will die, now as I know you wouldn't want that now would you?" He said as he chuckled, Raven winded her eyes 'no it won't happen this is a life and death situation Deathstroke can't , but he can just to get revenge on Damian for what happened' Raven thought she than smirked "You think that I out of all the titans i will fucking tell you, I know for a fact that you dont want the security codes you just want revenge on Damian for what happened I'm not a dumbass so your little revenge wont work." She spat on with her foul language.

Deathstroke grabbed Raven by the neck and lifted her up her hands tried to pull his hand off he pushed her towards a wall that knocked the wind out of her she was gasping for air "Don't you underestimate me child  and to make things clear you will not answer me with that language if not I'll rip your tounge out, besides Damian doesn't know that your with me but when he does he'll be running to find you and when he does I'll fucking kill his precious little bird." He released her as she dropped to the ground she was losing consciousness as everything was turning black.

____________________________________________

Damian's P.O.V

I looked all over the tower every corner every hiding spot but no luck I couldn't find her ,find my beloved. "Damian did you f-" "no it's been 14 hours since she's gone" Kori was worried after Raven was Adopted by Kori and Grayson Raven had felt like she had a family that she actually felt that they loved her but just before she was Took under Koris' coustudy Raven was scared mostly because of her father and worrying about forgetting about her real mother
Kori told her that her mother would always be with Raven in her heart.

"Guys i found something get in Ravens room quickly" said Grayson on the speaker we got to her room and as soon as I saw the weapon I balled my fists 'I knew it that he wasn't dead ' I turned to the adults "Deathstroke took her " They both opened there mouths anf gasped I knew exactly what he was planning she didnt have her communicator nor the tracer I placed on her hair when we whent to the Carnival.

____________________________________________

Raven opened her eyes she was chained to a chamber her ankles where cuffed as her chest  were tied in ropes they were long enough for her to try to pull but what scared her the most was that they were in a color if gold "you might be wondering why your hands are tied, well let me tell you Sweet cheeks , you know wondering woman and her golden lasso right ,well I took them from her and she doesn't know that now this will be fun for me but torture for you, now Where can I locate the titans underground missles ?" He asked.

Raven couldn't lie if she did the lasso would burn her skin "The southern par of the tower's park?" The lasso glowed as she had lied, she struggled as it burned her. "where is it Raven " he spat she looked up " the  northern part of the tower" she said as the lasso lost its light  and her head whent down ashamed of herself. Deathstroke picked up her head and stroked her cheek "Good girl Raven" he said as he pushed her back and she fell on her back.

"What are the titan security codes?" He asked again "I'll never tell you " the lasso glowed as she yelped "STOP" Deathstroke looked at her as he walked closer to her he kicked her in the stomach as she cried.