ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡• Shopping

Raven and Damian walked hand in hand into hot topic they were having a date together for their 3rd year together. Damian would always buy her whatever she wanted on their anniversary once they walked in Raven looked at the k-12 mercy she's been obsessed with the movie album etc. her favorite song was high school sweethearts she liked it it stood out to her them most songs excluding teachers pet it sounded to sexual for her.

"Beloved you found something?" Damian looked at the pastel pink shirt with the show & tell picture "I like it but Doesn't stand out." Raven places it back down and picked up another one this time it was a baby blue color. "I love it it has the school and everything." She places it in Damian's arms as he held the 3 bag in his other hand " Raven looked up and saw a pastel pink sweater pink wasn't her color but she open to try it out she asked for a size XL because she like close fitting loose on her. She loved it she showed it to Damian.

"I prefer the sweater then the shirt." An idea popped into ravens mind she looked around the shop and found extra items and made a whole outfit "the sweater, thigh high socks and a choker." Damian took the choker away from her "no choker you have 45 chokers." Raven frowned it nodded they continued to walk around the store and she turned she saw the cutest thing ever a stuffed animal of Zero from the nightmare before Christmas. "Damian it's Zero." Damian looked at his girlfriend getting happy over a toy "no no more stuffed animals you get them every anniversary." Raven roles her eyes and took it "Put. It. Back." Raven looked at him "please Dami?" Raven pouted Damian couldn't say no to her face she was adorable. "Ugh fine but only because I love you and I know you will play with it when you have free time." He kisses her forehead while she held the stuffed animal. "You saved 35.97 thank you have a great day!" Said the cashier with a smile

" So where to?" Asked Damian "Earthbound I need new essence I'm running out of humidifier scent." Raven said as she practically pulled her boyfriend to the store. "She looked at the essence. " hey Rach how can I help you?" Asked one of the store employees "hey Andrew same as always." Andrew smiles as he grabbed a bag filled with what Raven usually buys "don't worry I paid it." Raven looked at him "no, Andrew you don't have to do that." Raven insistes as she took out her card "Raven I'll pay the boy." Raven insisted she payed but in the end her boyfriend did.

Damian drives home while Raven happily Hugs her zero stuffed animal "hope you enjoyed all that I Bought you." Raven looked at him "where is my Louis Vuitton bag?" Damian gulped he completely forgot to buy her, her real desire.

"Princess, maybe next time I promise, tonight I'm taking you out to eat and then we'll go back to whatever you want at the tower okay?" Raven smiled "cuddles?" Damian looked at her then to the road "cuddles also." She smiles at the affection.