Color, Little Bird

A/N this is probably the worst NSFW, slight BDSM warning

"I think this kind of sex might be illegal in at least twelve states." Damian tightened the fasteners on the steel spreader bar between his girlfriend's legs, trying to keep it loose enough to be comfortable for her, but still restrict her movement. She seemed to be a little frightened by the idea that she might be utterly helpless and fully exposed to him, but there was trust hiding in the shadows of her fear, and he loved that. It meant that no matter what the circumstances, she would trust him.

"Well, we break the law practically everyday? We might as well enjoy it." She tried to look over at him, but her eyes were blindfolded with a red silk scarf, and her hands were bound in front of her.

Having her tied up and completely limiting her movement, suddenly turned Damian's senses into overdrive. Heat rushed to his cock as he ran his hands up her leg, and adjusted the pillow beneath the front of her hips. "What's your color, Little Bird?"

"Green." She leaned her forehead down on the bed in front of her and rested her weight back on her heels.

Damian stepped back and admired the sight in front of him. Raven was tied up, bent over face-first into his bed, and completely nude - except for a pair of red heels he had somehow managed to get her to wear. That took a little convincing, but the rest of the get up was surprisingly easy. When he mentioned the spreader bar he saw the glint of excitement race through her, the scarf around her eyes and handcuffs on her wrists were just icing on the cake.

"Princess." He specifically called her that just to annoy her, and Damian could see the twitch of her muscles under her alabaster skin in response. He smiled and leaned over her body to kiss up her spine. She panted under his lips, and Damian felt his body tighten with the sound of her pleasure. It didn't matter what they were trying in (or outside) the bedroom, she was always going to turn him from zero to a hundred in just a few short seconds.
"You're going to get what you asked for, Princess." He reached beside him and pulled out another silk scarf. With a slow smile over his lips, he trailed the edge of it along the expanse of her back, creating random patterns on her skin. She twitched and panted louder, and Damian slid a finger into her core, feeling her tighten around him.

"Princess, we haven't even started and you're already so wet." He added a second finger, knowing full well how quickly she climaxed. It wasn't going to take much more before she was teetering on the edge of oblivion. "Are you going to be able to make it through our session?"

"Yes"

He drew his hand back and brought it down on her ass with a loud snap. She cried out, her back arching with a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. Her legs tugged at the spreader bar, and her hands at the restraints, but she couldn't move. Damian blanketed her body with his own as he leaned over her.

"Say my name, princess"

"Daddy." She panted, trying to adjust to his proximity. "Daddy."

"Very good." He bit down on her ear and tugged, sliding his fingers back into her body. She cried out, her back arching against his fingers as her body tightened around him. Damian just smiled and kissed down her back again, tasting the sweat erupting along her spine. "Remember my name, Princess. I won't tolerate you forgetting it again."

"Yes." She nodded in agreement.

She neglected to say his name again, but Damian had a good feeling that it was on purpose. She was almost begging for it tonight. His other hand drew back and slapped her again, and she cried out, her body tightening around him. "Say. My. Name. Princess."

"Daddy." She panted again, pushing against his hand. "Daddy."

"You seem to keep forgetting it." He reached around to tease one of her nipples and she moaned into the covers below her. Damian just smiled and increased his efforts on her breast. "You seem to think that not calling me by my name is perfectly acceptable. Is it, Princess?"