I love you

Third and probably final of this one shot last one kinda made me sad.

Again please play song while reading
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
two days ago

Damian paced through Donnas' room " You planned this,didn't you."
Donna shook her head "no I would never Dami you know that Raven is my best friend." He scoffed

It's not true, tell me I've been lied to

Now Damian was pacing in the infirmary, Crying because he didn't see what was going on precise at the moment he was there with her 3 days ago.

"What the hell did I do?" He groaned in frustration he then looked back at Raven it pained him, he was never the type to...let someone see right through him but Raven was able to.

He whent to her bed and bent on his knees caressed her cheek

Maybe won't you take it back saying you were trying make me laugh,

nothing had to change that day he didn't mean to say that he loved her,  deeply.

and I don't want too,

Damian was up all night watching her breath in and out slowly, along  with another red eye he looked out the window, he wished he never learned to fly 

maybe we should just try to tell ourselves a good lie 

Damian didn't mean to make her break down, he stood and looked at her emotionless body he stroked her soft cheek crying.

her body started moving " Rachel?" he said surprised her eyes revealed the color of amethyst he missed, he laughs a little wiping tears off. nothing changed of him but one he pulled her close and kissed her.

" I love you." he said

And I don't want to,

Months later 

 After Donna and Damian broke up due to Damian finding out the truth he went on with raven both Daman and Raven walked together hand in hand she gave him the smile, the smile that she felt even when she felt like she wanted to die, they walked around the park and sat on a bench as raven placed her head his shoulder still her hand in his " I can't escape the way I love you." She said he smiled and kissed the crown of her head " I love you Rachel." Soon both want back to the tower and inside Damians room and for once Raven slept with a smile while cuddling close to Damian. 

Damian hugged her close not wanting to loose her again, soon both drifted to sleep.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

I'm sorry was really cringe and weird couldn't come up with more I had a lot today and I just got reconnected to the wi-fi after it crashed and so on and so forth.