On those days

(Couple)

found this on tumble and credit too BreeWritesStuff my best freind even though shes so far away

Damian has seen Raven act odly her powerd would explode lamps or lightbulbs hence all the damage she has caused lori gave her a braclet that blocks her powers off. Raven has even yelled at Dick and mostly Kori Damian wanted to cheer her up and ask how her day was. 

"[hugs Raven] How was my princess’s day?" Raven looks at him her expression with hurt as she is clutching her stomach as he
She takes some deep breaths and confesses "[sighs] Terribly."

Damian knows that Raven has been acting strangly but, he never knew that she had her Period. He knew that if he crossed the line she would yell at him pissed becus of all the mood swings shes been having he said under his breath.

"Oh no.."

He hugs her go than quickly lets go of Raven without words and goes around the Tower, looking for things.

Once he's done Damian picks Raven up, carries her to his room, plays her favorite movie, brings out her favorite dark chocolate candy meanwhile Raven smiles as her Cramps go away for the moment and her mood swings have calmed down she cuddles next him, her boyfriend cuddles against her and asks "How about now?"
Raven places her head on his neck
"[smiles] A lot better."

Damian kisses her forehead as he rubs her stomach as she feels relaxed as she looked at daiman "Im sorry for how i was acting towards kori and the others."

Damian looked at Raven as she didnt have her light peach skin it was she was pale as a ghost, Raven also looked a little faint and thats when Damian's soft dide kicked in he felt her forhead it was warm he carried raven to thhe infermery as he placed a heating pad on her stomach and a thermometer on her mouth Damian cheked her temerature 98.6 "good" he thought. Raven soon fell asleep as he smiled as soon as she wpuld wake up he would cook her favorite meal.