Girl fight pt.1

(This chapter is about Melanie Martinez and Timothy heller and yes the song is about Timothy )

No ones P.O.V

Raven was requently mad about what had happened to Melanie so she grabbed every Melanie martinez Merch ( includimg her backpack, perfume etc.) she had (which was most cothes that hogged her closet ) and placed it in her chest which kept Malchior, her Ex.

She than got a notification from one of her followers saying " Melanie releases new song called piggyback #Timothyisoverparty " she thought about it.

Sure she doesn't stand rapists becuse her father is one but she really didnt know what happened. She got on her comeputer and typed in piggyback by melanie martinez she clicked the first video she looked at the comment section pissed off.

Once She heard Melanie's song she was surprised knowing that Timothy wanted fame since the incedent she got on twitter on the day she posted her accusation by Melanie the first thing that popped out was Timothys new song sleep. Raven wasnt the one that liked to choose side's. She was more of a neutral person, People who normally choose sides either fight with one onother or if not dont talk to each other and simce Raven couldnt show any emotions she would have to stay neutral.

Donna was one of Melanie's fans but when she heard abput Melanie she grabbed all of her merch and burned it she even yelled at Raven for not burning all the clothes, yet Raven felt peer pressurised with the Crybaby news that she had to get away from the social media Donna had blocked Raven from her social media and never asked her to go to the mall.

Damian on the other hand was mad at Both Raven and Donna Donna was being dramatic. Raven because she would now be in her room 24/7 either crying or something else. Donna would try to get Raven mad or upset Dian had to put a stop on this he first had to go through Donna than Raven but he had to convince Both of the girls he gathered all the Titans exept Raven and donna Kori agrees to keep racen while jaime kept donna distracted until damian made his move.

The next day Kori knocked on Ravens door Raven simply responded " Go Away"
Kori wasnt having it she placed Ravens pin and entered Raven placed her covers over her head Lori pulled the covers and carried raven along with her nightwear to the common room Ren was kicking the air as Kori was carrying her bridal style once they came to the common room Kori placed her gently on the couch she tried standing up but Kori was quick enough to plaxe her back down but this time she holded her down. Kori placed Ravens ear as she played rain music as it calmed Raven down.

Raven closed her eyes for a few minutes Damian than pulled them off she woke up startled Donna was by her side Damian talked to both of them " Both of you have been acting mean towards eachother mostly Donna You to used to be Best friends with Raven what happened " Donna crossed her arms " Used to damian and why dont you let youre little girlfriend tell you." Kori looked at Ravem so dith the reat of the team.she looked at the floor too embarrassed to look at them Kori rubbed her back as Raven looked at Donna and the rest of the team she opened her mouth and said one word "crybaby" Donna snickered as Jaime glared at her Garfield gave her a sympathetic look he knew that Raven was a huge fan when she first listened to Crybaby she fell in love she wpuld sometines hum the tune or if not sing lightly "yea and than y-" Raven cut donna off " im sorry im talking " Donna opened her mouth and slapped raven across the face raven felt her cheek as Donna looked at raven she wanted to apologize "save it " as raven whent running Kori and damian whent chasing after her ... To be continued