3

Auhlia
I ran out of the car. I'm not gon lie I felt a little better. Shortly after Jah started walking up to me. We walked into the building. First thing we played was laser tag. And guess who won... Me. "You cheated" he mumbles. I laughed and he couldn't help but smile. "Thanks for helping me take my mind off things" I say. "Your welcome" he says. "By the way I don't have your number" I say. "What do you need my number for?" he asks. "So we can talk aren't we friends" I say confused. He slowly hands me his phone I put in LIA😇. He put in JAHSEH😈. He soon takes me home and I slowly fall asleep. Then my phone goes ding.
JAHSEH😈: Goodnite, Lia
LIA😇: gnite J
But before locking my phone I sent a quick text to Sidney.
LIA👑: Stop by 2moro we gotta pull up on some chick.
Ski tries to call me 4 times and eventually leaves me alone. Alright gotta go catch them Z's.

Hi short break some drama finna go downnnnn. So grab some snacks.

I look around me everything is a blur. I see Jahseh in the distance. "Hey, your up sleepyhead" he says. "Yeah I am" I say laughing. He starts to pull me. I follow him and we arrive back at the game place? "We just left here" I say. "So lets dance" he says. We go to the dancing game and play until we are tired. "BEST. GAME. EVER" I shout. "You know you are super pretty" Jahseh says. "What" I say confused. "Yeah, your eyes are brown like caramel and your hair is long and curly" he continues. He walks towards me and I back away. He pops up from behind me and grabs my face pulling me towards him.

I wake up in cold sweat. I check my phone 8 in the morning. I throw my hair in a ponytail and walk downstairs. I think about making breakfast so I start to wash dishes. After about my 3rd dish I hear footsteps. "HELLLLOOO" I shout. I turn off the faucet and walk into the living room. I see Jahseh. I curse under my breath because that means..."Look, Lia I am sorry" Ski says from behind me. I roll my eyes and turn around. "You didn't wanna tell me about your girl, and lead me on I don't want your sorry" I say. "Lia, don't be like that" he says grabbing my shoulder. "Vro, get off of her" Jahseh says pulling Ski's hand off me. Ski glares at Jah and continues talking to me 

 "We've been friends for a while now don't throw it all away please" Ski looks at me. I sigh. "Stokeley I wanna still be best friends but it is hard when everytime I look at you it hurts" I say. "I really miss hanging out with you, you know like when we run around the grocery store but I liked you and you had someone else" I say. "I will still be your friend but I need some time" I say. "Lia please" Ski says. "I think it is best if you leave" I say. Ski leaves without saying anything. Soon, Jahseh stands up "Text me, okay" he says. I nod. And with that they both leave without a trace.

I decide to call Sidney over since I needed someone drama free right now. "He did all of that, Auhlia" she said. She stands up and grabs her car keys. "Where you going?" I ask. "We finna pop up, on that Ariana" she says. I laugh and pull her to sit next to me on the couch. "Sit down" I say. We keep talking and laughing. "Sidney what I do without you" I say. "Be alone with your imaginary cats duh Li" she says laughing. I laugh too. Shortly after we listen to music we hear a knock.

I see a  short white girl with long blond hair and big blue eyes.

"Are you Alia" she says rolling her eyes. I study her short, short shorts and white crop top wearing thigh high boots. "Yeah come in" I say opening my door wide. "Nah, I came here to do something quick" she says. "Talk to Stokeley one more time and I will literally drag you" she says. "Is this midget serious" I hear Sidney laughing from the couch. "Yeah she is, look dwarf imma say this one time leave for you get beat" I say laughing. "Try me" she says. There is a long amount of silence. I punch her in the nose. I grab her by her hair not caring how many braids are falling out I throw her down the driveway "Try the hard driveway rocks" I say. She runs to her car and speeds off. I walk back in and calm down. I shoot Jahseh a quick message saying what happened he said he was on his way since we were finna go shopping. I find some quick clothes and get ready....

 I find some quick clothes and get ready

WOAHHHHHHHH DID YOU GRAB YO SNACKS YET MORE DRAMA COMING JESUS