12

Jahseh was lost in her voice. It was so soothing and calming. He felt better even though he only heard her say 3 words.

"Hellloo, Jahseh" Auhlia's soft voice said with irritation. "Hmm, oh yeah" he replied. "Jahseh, why did you call me?" she asks.

"Look...I just miss the sound of your voice, your sweet face and the way your right dimple shows when you laugh...I...Miss you" he says. His voice was cracking.

Auhlia felt better. She was happy but confused. She had Ski in her corner, and what would he think about leaving him for his best friend. They weren't dating but still.

"Jahseh...I miss you too but Ski and..." she says. "Auhlia, I am not saying we get married, just take it slow" he sighs. "Ok Jahseh, that means no girls, no messing around right?" Auhlia asks.

"Right, my full attention on you, I promise" he says. She smiles to herself. Both guys no strings attached. Shortly after she hears a knock on her door. "It is open" she yells.

"Auhlia come here" a familiar voice yells. "Mommmm your back" she yells. She puts on some clothes and runs downstairs.

Auhlia stops dead in her tracks. Her mother sits on the couch. Auhlia looks next to her. There sits her dad, his wife, a boy no more than a year older than Auhlia, and 2 children.

Her dad's eyes water up and his wife Matilda looks her up and down scoffing. "Matilda is there an issue? Don't scoff at me in our house" Auhlia warns. Matilda looks at Auhlia's father, Dwayne "I am not dealing with this you are gonna let her talk to me like this?" she frowns. Dwayne ignores her. She rolls her eyes and looks at her nails.

Auhlia crosses her arms and raises her eyebrow. "What are you doing here?" Auhlia asks. "I don't expect you to understand, but I want to see you" Dwayne says. "Ok, irrelevant check, who yall besides Cruella over here" Auhlia says looking at the 3 extras. The older boy speaks up "My name is Uriah I am 19 and your brother" he says eyeing me. Her eyes go wide. " My name is Lania, I am 12 and your sister" the middle girl says. "I am Tobias but I like Tobi, me is 4" he says showing his teeth. "Me your broter too" he says laughing. Auhlia feels her heart melt.

Dwayne
I look at Auhlia, she looks at me. Uriah looks between us and rolls his eyes. I know he hates me. His mother, what is her name,...Melissa. We had him at like 15 so he went to live with her mother. I adopted him right before Tobias was born. I payed for his tuition so he has no choice but to participate in our family activities. Lania and Tobias are me and Matilda's children. "Auhlia you have every right to hate me, but please don't take it out on your brother's and sister" I sigh. Auhlia purses her lip just like her mother. "I...I am Auhlia, I am 18 and yes I am your sister" she sighs. They all smile including Uriah. Tobias and Lania run up to her and hug her. At first she appears stiff then melts into their little arms. Uriah joins. Holding them like she will never let them go. Like I did to Uriah and her...

Woah pretty deep stuff. Backstory on Lania, Tobias and Uriah coming tomorrow. Luv yah guys bye and goodnite. 😌😌😌