30

Did you know that 7 minutes after you die your memories flood your brain....

Auhlia
I looked around. It was just pitch black darkness. I could hear murmurs but I couldn't see. I heard Jahseh call my name. I really wanted to respond but I couldn't.

"Baby wake up" He called out to me. He touched my face slowly stroking my cheek. The pain in my stomach was almost gone. I had lost so much blood I was almost numb.

I wanted to make it. Me and Jahseh had been through so much. His court date was in 2 weeks and if I couldn't make it then we would never win Jahlayn.

As soon as he was born they would take him away if healthy. They would get breast milk supply and he wouldn't even know the name Geneva. I would be his mom. Jahlayn Dwayne Onfroy would be the son of Auhlia and Jahseh.

I silently laugh at the name Jahlayn Ayala. It makes me laugh with hatred for that human being. I hear Jahseh crying and I want to cry myself. But I can't.

I think about Sidney. She is my bestfriend. She is always there when I need her. And now she is pregnant. I want to see her babies. Or baby whichever one. By the time they get off tour the baby will be ready to be born. I have 7 1/2 more months to go... Right?

I think about Stokeley. The name Ski Mask the Slump God is replaying in my mind. I wonder if he knew how things were gonna turn out. If he knew that we weren't going to be together then would he had ever introduced me to Jahseh.

When I first saw him, I thought he was just some weird emo dude that Stokeley liked to hang out with. I found out that they aren't friends anymore.

It kinda pissed me off because I had to find out by YouTube recommendation and stuff. Jahseh knew that I did not want to be in the news so he and Stokeley told everybody that it was because Jahseh said he had to be sacrificed and stuff when really it was because of me.

Am I dead? I don't want to die. I felt like I was drowning in darkness. I looked up and there was Jahseh, Stokeley, Sidney and Gas and the rest of my family.

They were trying to grasp on to me but I kept slipping. They were yelling out for me but were muted. I couldn't hear them. My mom was crying, Stokeley was comforting her. He had tears running down his cheeks.

My dad was holding on to Lania and Tobias all 3 crying. Matilda wasn't there she was gone. Uriah was standing with Sidney and Gassy. Sidney was balling her eyes out. Jahseh was just staring at me.

I yelled out for him. He couldn't hear me. Tears flooded down my face. I tried to swim up towards everyone else but everytime I got close I would be dragged back down.

I tried to make a commotion, maybe the water moving would make them look around. I splashed water as hard as I could. I got a little bit of water on Jahseh. He looked around frantically searching for me. He looked down. We made eye contact.

He bit his lip and looked away. He nodded at someone and kissed me on the lips. "I will wait for you until the end of the time Auhlia" he says and walks away. If only I had knew what I was getting myself in. I mean I needed medicine. I was sick I ain't gon lie but I didnt think it was him.....

Jahseh
I looked down at Auhlia. My baby laying in her hospital clothes with an IV hooked up to her.  "She is in a coma" the doctor says. "How long?" I ask worriedly. "We don't know it can be from 2 weeks to 2 years" the doctor sighs. I nod. I look kept together and calm but I am really dying on the inside.

I kiss her on the lips.  "I will wait for you until the end of time Auhlia" I say and walk away. Everyone I love ends up leaving. I am disease and Auhlia is sick, I only made it worse she needed medicine and it wasn't me....

ThAts THe EnD oF yOuR LoVe iS MY meDiCine bOoK 2 CoMInG SoON