13

Ok @badvibesfvrever I read your book I really like it good job, and @Xodepression since this chap, Is all backstory I will include Jahseh's and Stokeley 's rel., behind bars...

Lania: Lania Channel Hernandez, 12, born May 2nd, medium blackish hair, dad:mixed, mom: Japanese-black, slanted light brown eyes, attitude like father nice and kind, likes playing tennis and taking care of animals

Uriah: Uriah Dwayne Hernandez, 19, born July 15th, short brown curly hair, dad: mixed, mom: black, big brown eyes, attitude like mother stubborn and independent(trust issues),likes playing football and listening to XXXtentacion😏

Tobias: Tobias Weston Hernadez, 4, born December 21st, short blackish hair, dad:mixed, mom:Japanese-black, slanted light brown eyes, attitude like father kind and funny, likes playing soccer and Lego's.

Dwayne: Dwayne Juan Hernadez, 34, mom:mixed(black and white), dad: Puerto Rican

Matilda: Matilda Miyako Hernandez, 34, mom: Japanese, dad: black

Selena: Selena Noelle Henderson, 34, mom: black and Cuban, dad: white(auhlia mama)

Sidney: Sidney Leila Thomas, 18, mom: black, dad: white

Stokeley and Jahseh's Story:
Stokeley was being walked down the hallway of cells. He hears all the prisoners whistling. One licks his lips and Stokeley flicks him off. "Cell 2243B" the fat guard huffs. Stokeley looks straight ahead. He sees a guy with half blond, half black hair. The boy glances at Stokeley and continues to write on the wall. "Look you little negro, stop writing on the wall" the skinny officer shouts. They throw Stokeley in. "Was that necessary wit yo all neck no shoulder head-ass" Stokeley laughs. The boy looks up and laughs "His head shaped like a ketchup bottle" the mysterious boy says. The two officers walk off. "Ayye you lit Im Stokeley" Stokeley said. "Im Jahseh" the boy says. Stokeley goes over to his bed on it has the word "bro". The b looks like a v. " Vro!" Stokeley says out loud. Jahseh looks at him. They both shout "VRO" and laugh. And that was the start of their friendship.
(Dem meeting each other is fictional but I thought it was funny)

But here is the backstory guys. Keep commenting and voting me. 😗