LAST NON-STORY CHAPTER

I promise no more non story chapters AT ALL. But I got a question. HOW IN THE WORLD DID WE GET OVER 100 MORE READS OVERNIGHT? Yall are awesome. Since this happened I'm going to give yall a part 2.

Third Person
Uriah jumps up. "It is you, oh my god!" he says. Jahseh looks uncomfortable. "Who is he?" he asks turning towards Auhlia. He wasn't worried about Uriah's fanboy act he was worried about why he was here. "You have NO idea how much Everybody Dies In Their Nightmares helped me" Uriah says slightly yelling.

"He is..." Auhlia begins. "Auhlia, you know him?" Uriah shouts. Auhlia slowly nods, confused on why Uriah was acting like that. "Who is he Lia?" Jahseh says slightly worried. "My brother" Auhlia says.

Jahseh's eyes go wide. He is relieved that they aren't dating though. "Your brother?" Auhlia walked over and hugged him. He hugged back. "Yeah my dad wants to be part of my life or some shit and he told me I had 3 siblings and here is one, Jahseh meet Uriah" Auhlia says. Uriah runs up to him "Yep, we are the same age bro" he says.

Jahseh smiles. They continue to talk. "Can I talk to you?" Auhlia asks Jahseh. "Yeah" he says following her to the back hallway. "Why the hell is he treating you like a damn celebrity?" She asks laughing. Jahseh doesn't know how to tell her. He sighs and says "Look up XXXtentacion" he says. "Okay, I don't see how this will help, Jah.." She is cut off by pictures of him online. She see's the song "Look At Me!". " You wrote this, I always thought yall sounded alike but..." She starts. "You ain't never looked at pics of him?" Jahseh says. "No...but are you fucking serious?" I can't believe this bullshit you lied to me" Auhlia yells.

"You never asked, Auhlia" Jahseh yells back. "Maybe you need to realize who you around, you know why we call him Ski Mask? Cause that is his damn stage name too" he yells.

Auhlia stares at him. "Get the fuck out" she says through gritted teeth. "Fine lemme go fuck some random bitch since that is all you see me as" Jahseh storms off. Auhlia hears the door slam. She runs to the living room. Uriah must be gone too.

Yall did ya know she didnt know he was famous. What bout the Geneva story????