Chapter 5

Since I was listening to babywipe and catch me outside.😍😍😍

Auhlia
I wake up hearing sizzling downstairs. I know dis negro is not burning my house down. I have to jog this morning so I put on my jogging outfit.

I run downstairs so fast that on the last step I trip

"Auhlia did you fall" he says laughing. "No" I say mimicking his laugh. "What are you doing?" I say walking around the corner to the kitchen. I walk in a see pancakes, eggs, fruit and apple juice. We ran out of orange lol. "Making breakfast" he says posing and smiling like he is in a commercial. I shake my head. "You need help?" I ask. He shakes his head "finishing up". I sit down, did I mention I cannot stay still to save my life. "Jahseh..." I start. "No" he says. In the kitchen right in front of the sink is an opening where you can see the living room. It is a long rectangle.

I place my head inside probably like 4 inches away from him if he would look up. "You know you can be annoying" he says laughing. "Uh, Lia where you at?" he says looking around. He looks ahead "AGHHH" he yells. I walk around back into the kitchen. "What happened?" I ask. He glares at me then laughs.

Jahseh
I am pretty sure I sharted. She scared the life out of me. I finally finished cooking and we sat down at the table. We starting eating. I looked at her. Her hair was in a big ponytail. She had on a Nike outfit. She finally spoke up. "Why you make breakfast?" she asks. "You let me stay here and didn't try to kill me" I shrug. She laughs. "You snore like crazy tho" I say. She rolls her eyes. "I gotta jog, and my house...has a disease... you can't get sick...you know flu.." She says. "I am not gonna wreck your house but I wanna come with, I don't want my leg getting stiff" I say. I know it was a lie my leg stopped hurting this morning. She nods. "We don't want me to catch the flu from your house" I say getting up grabbing the dishes. She gently touches my arm "I'll get them when we come back" she says. I touch where her fingers where. My arm felt funny. It felt weird.

We start to jog and talk. She is taking forever partly because I am running and she is jogging. I run back to her and put her on my back. "Uh, thanks" she said. She ain't say put me down or stop. She just enjoyed the ride. A car pulls up behind us. I run and jump so we don't get hit. I put Li down and get ready to fight. Auhlia pulls me around. "Calm down, its just Sid" she says laughing. Sidney gets out the car. "Wassup, Mr and Mrs. Jahseh" she says laughing. Sidney and Auhlia hug. Sidney and Auhlia and me get in the car. When we pull up to Auhlia's house another car is already there.

Boom a chapter. And I didn't use computer and got 500 words. But here you go guys when we get to 100 reads I will give yall a 2000 word chapter!!!!