26

Jahseh
I was so happy that Auhlia decided to help me. At first I didn't know if I should take the baby from Geneva but she shouldn't be a mother. Especially a little boy he gon think his mama crazy. Which she is.

Auhlia clears her throat. "Jahseh?" she says looking at me with big brown eyes. "Yeah?" I reply. "How are you gonna win custody of the child if you have 15 felonies?" she asks sighing on the last part.

Well dang, I forgot all about that. "Awe yeah, you right" I sigh. "Unless... I go to court to win custody" she says looking at me. Tears form in her eyes "Jahseh I love you, I want you to be apart of my life, so if that means adding a new person then I will, we will be a family" she cries.

I hug her letting her cry on my shoulder. "I love you so much Auhlia" I say. " I have to go to court in about 2 weeks, so I am finna go to Tyrell" I say. "Who?" she says. "My barber Tyrell, I am gonna go like a gray color" I laugh.

"Ok, whatever you want" she shrugs.

I pull up to his house. He don't cut in a barber shop no more, the 12 kept shutting him down just cause he was black. I knock on his door. A girl opens it wearing a robe. "Hey... X... Right?" she says looking at me. I move uncomfortably. "Yeah" I say. "Come in" she says opening the door.

I see Tyrell kissing sum girl on the couch. "Tyrell" I shout. He turns around and points a gun at my head. I laugh "Hey Jahseh you almost got a cap in yo head" he laughs and daps me up.

"Where is Tyreika?" I say. Tyreika is Tyrell's sister, she do the color in my hair and he do the cut. "REIKA" I yell. She come down the stairs of the big house. "Rell, if you yell my name ima buss a... " she starts. "JAHSEH" she yells and hugs me.

I whisper in her ear "Is that yo girl?" I say pointing at the girl that opened the door. "Yeah" she says laughing. "She a lil sneaky thang" I say worried. "BELLA YOU SNEAKIN BEHIND ME?" She yells at the girl. "N-No I am o-only w-with you" she stutters.

"Yeah, ok" Tyreika gnarls at "Bella". Me and Tyrell look at each other and laugh. This is the type of people I like,  the raw, rough, and rich. I laugh at loud at my lil joke. "What's so funny, come on lil nigga" Tyreika laughs.

She puts the bleach on my dreads. "That shit burns" I yell. She ignores me and eventually rinses it off. She dyes it silver and I sit in the chair. "Alright, whacu you want?" Tyrell says. "Jus shave my eyebrows off" I tell him.

"Get yo I've lost my eyebrows and can't find em lookin ass on somewhere... you serious?" he says.

I am writing another chapter now so.. Bye i guess
This is unedited btw