22

Yall... this chapter is dedicated to the ppl that have voted for my book...

Auhlia
"Jahseh" I say shaking him. "What girl?" he says looking up grouchy. "I love you" I say laughing. "I love you too,  can you love me more and go back to sleep?" he asks. "Nope" I say standing on the bed snatching the covers off of him. "Auhlia stop fucking playing" he says standing up on the bed trying to get it back. "Get it then since you so hard" I say. He reaches for it and I move causing him to fall on the bed. "You wanna play now?" he says laughing.

"Maybe" I say.  I hear a knocking sound and look away from him for a small second. I feel myself being lifted up in the air. " You aren't supposed to look away from your opponent...ever cause that was me knocking" he says laughing.

"You cheated" I pout. "Maybe" he says mocking me. He softly sets me on the bed and pecks my lips. I look in his eyes. He looks like he is begging for more. I hold on to his neck not wanting to let go. He takes his hands wrapping them around my thighs pulling them behind his back.

He pushes me against a wall. I look at him my body aching for his to be pressed against mines. He looks at me and smiles.  I smile back. He crashes his lips to mine and I feel his tongue rub against the walls of my mouth.

He pulls back saying "Don't ever leave me,  Lia" he says. "Don't worry X I won't" I say knowing that will turn him on. His body tenses "Stop it" he hisses. I laugh and smile.

Skip to Christmas eve. I know we late but hey I am trying

Jahseh
Me and Auhlia are finally finished cooking. We made Christmas Eve dinner for everybody. Sidney and Pump are coming. Aw yeah and their little baby Auhlia told me lol. Uriah is bringing Lania and Tobias. Her dad and his wife is working late from 3-10 and they party starts at 8 and they don't know so they can't stay for the whole time.

I call Cleopatra. It rings 3 times until she answers.

C: Hello, Jahseh
J: Yeah, me and my girl are having a dinner and I want to bring Aidan
C: Uh... I don't know
J: There will be other kids here
C: Do you even know this girl like will she do you like..
J: She is nothing like that hoe,  we have been talking for about 4 months and we started dating a month ago
C:......Ok fine but you have to pick him up
J: Alright on my way

Auhlia
"Who were you talking to" I ask Jahseh. "My.... mom" he says. By the way he says it I don't think they have a good relationship. "I'm...bringing my little brother so you can meet him" he says.