23

Jahseh
"Awe, ok J" Auhlia says hugging me. I hug back "I gotta go get him" I say kissing her. "Ok, I got everythang" she says kissing my cheek. I smile "Look at you... Over there being wifey material" I say laughing.

She laughs and rolls her eyes. I grab my car keys. I hop in my car and speed across town. I knock on the door. I see a familiar ass car at Cleo house. Cleo open and looks at me nervously. "Jahseh, baby don't be mad" she smiles. What the hell going on? I push past her and yell "Aidan!". "Huh?" he says playing with his toy trains.

"You ready buddy?" I say laughing. "I am going with you?" he says shocked. "Yeah, come on" I say. Then a shadow comes out of his room. The shadow comes into the light and I see... Geneva! She smiles at me.

"What are you doing here?" I shout. "What. The. Fuck?" I say looking at Cleo. I take Aidan's hand and pull him towards the door. "Jahseh... I am pregnant" she shouts. "Hold up... what" I say. She smiles. "I am thinking about the name Rianna" she starts. "Hold on, I have to talk to Auhlia first" I say. "Who?" she says. "You know who cause I saw your comment" I say my nostrils flaring. "Oh yeah lil miss thang?" she laughs. "I will call you later after I talk to Auhlia and...yeah jus bye" I say leaving with Aidan.

"Wait.. " I hear Cleo yell but I slam the door. "You ok brother?" Aidan says. "Yeah, you want to meet my girlfriend?" I say. "Yeah" he says smiling. "Wow you lost your tooth" I say pointing to his smile. He smiles and looks down "You noticed" he laughs.

I speed back to Auhlia's. I knock on the door and Sidney opens it. "Hey bestfrann...is this your son?" she says letting me in. "No this is my brother Aidan" I say laughing. "Awe" she says.

Auhlia kisses me then looks down at Aidan. "Hi" she says waving. He doesn't say anything back. I look at Auhlia sympathetically. He runs up to her and hugs her. She hugs back and introduces him to Tobias, they are 2 years apart. We turn on the xbox and play a game...

Everybody talk and laugh

Sorry for short chapter I gotta handle sum stuff. Also check out SlumpGawd story. It is dope on sum real stuff tho.