16

We passed 550!!! And more people are starting to recognize my book so...yea good job.

Auhlia
"Something is up" I say. He just nods as I purse my lips. Someone messes with the knob. My mom walks in holding a bag of groceries. "Hey, LiLi" she shouts. I rush over to her and hug her. "Where you been at girl?" I say laughing. "Working, you know the drill" she says laughing. "But I am on vacation with pay so we will be good" she says.

She looks behind me. "Where are my manners, hello Uriah, baby how you been?" She says.

"Good, Ms. Henderson you?" He says. "Wonderful" she says. "I stopped by to talk about our dad and I have some questions if that is ok?" he says.

My mom sighs "Yeah I will answer a few". She sits next to me on the couch.

Uriah justs stares and look s uncomfortable and I bust out laughing. " Well what do you want to know?" My mom says. "Uh, why didn't you tell me I had siblings?" I ask her.

She sighs. "I really didn't know about Lania and Tobias but when I had you Dwayne told me that he had a 1 year old. He left and after that, he married that ugly woman for her money" she said.

I can't help it I asked the question I have been holding in my whole life. "Do you still love him? Will we ever be a family?" I croak out.

My mother motions for me to lay on her. I stay put. "Look, even if I still loved your father which I still do even though he put us through it all. I can't you know Matilda is not gonna let those children go. And I can't do that to Lania and Tobias especially Lania it will be like you all over again" she says. The tears join the talk.

I wipe my eyes and look at Uriah. He smiles and looks away. I hear a knock on the door. My mom opens it. I hear a playful raspy voice. My mother hugs whoever is at the door. There in the doorway stands Jahseh holding flowers and a small box.

Nah fams he not gonna propose and sorry for the long time and short ass chapter but I am trying really hard. Christmas is almost here!!!!
READ NEXT CHAPTER IT IS SO IMPORTANT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW